Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
68,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we all agree the tour needs bernie back but can he bounce back? he is out of top 100 but he went through qualies to a slam QF before, that´s not a problem

how are your predictions for him in 2021? i think he will get into top 50 if grass season can be played

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Top 20 no, but the tour needs Bernie indeed. He should come back at the Rafa Nadal challenger 2021 as he's the perfect name on that trophy.

·
Registered
68,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He hasn't entered a single tournament at any level since play resumed.
true but some other aussie players haven´t either!

·
Registered
68,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so some other aussie players haven´t played either

we are lucky to have bolty in europe though

·
Registered
505 Posts
so some other aussie players haven´t played either

we are lucky to have bolty in europe though
So you admit just throwing out alternative facts? 🤷‍♂️

Only Tomic and Kyrgios, and it has nothing to do with Covid, just that they are retired tennis players who are focusing full time on social media and video games.

·
Registered
68,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Only Tomic and Kyrgios, and it has nothing to do with Covid, just that they are retired tennis players who are focusing full time on social media and video games.
bernie social media? you don´t know him lol

·
Registered
68,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
don´t think he is partying that much these days either, but anyway that´s not the point of this thread, it´s about tennis

·
Registered
505 Posts
I agree Mr. Sombrerero, and the fact is Tomic doesn't play tennis competitively anymore, probably never will again. Can't wait to see him play NBA2k on playstation against Nick though. :rolleyes: 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
68,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
68,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He’s going to win the golden slam next year
hopefully! i´d be happy with wimbledon and us open next year

i always though he would win us open before aus open..though he usually performs better at home

·
Registered
107 Posts

Kokkinakis, Barty as well. COVID is taken very seriously down here (rightly or wrongly) and a lot of the Aussies can’t believe they’re running a tour with the way COVID is at the moment
don´t think he is partying that much these days either, but anyway that´s not the point of this thread, it´s about tennis
we both love bernie, but he’s partying more than ever, was in the news here a couple weeks ago for getting booted out of a strip club

·
Registered
982 Posts
we all agree the tour needs bernie back but can he bounce back? he is out of top 100 but he went through qualies to a slam QF before, that´s not a problem

how are your predictions for him in 2021? i think he will get into top 50 if grass season can be played
Who the F, are we all that agree? Do we all really miss him? I don't miss him at all, but I guess I am not part of "we all" that desperately miss him?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Kokkinakis, Barty as well. COVID is taken very seriously down here (rightly or wrongly) and a lot of the Aussies can’t believe they’re running a tour with the way COVID is at the moment

we both love bernie, but he’s partying more than ever, was in the news here a couple weeks ago for getting booted out of a strip club
Kokkinakis hasn't played for over a year. That has nothing to do with covid. And Barty 🤷‍♂️ WTA doesn't count.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts