Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
12,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's just hard for me to not like this man. Uncle Boris' presence always feel great, as a coach or even as a commentator. He has that kind of charisma that makes him pretty likable. Pretty sure he is a very fun man to hang out with.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
As far as Djokovic keeps bagelling mug Pushrey and stops choking against him in slams, I'll accept whatsoever you guys throwing about Becker.

Most Charismatic Coach! :worship:

·
Registered
12,266 Posts
This thread has lots of potential - but no poll?

Coach Charisma Hall of Fame - The Many Faces of Toni Nadal

Mr. Nice Guy

The Educator

Turning on the charm

Like Father and Son

In Victory and Defeat

Da Boss

Respectfully,
masterclass

Reactions: Fargif

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
He is even more charismatic than the players on court sometimes.

·
Banned
237 Posts
He looks like drunk. How can anyone find this ethanol troll find charismatic is beyond my understanding...

Antonio Nadal, Ivan Lendl and Amélie Mauresmo are the true winners here.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
He looks like drunk. How can anyone find this ethanol troll find charismatic is beyond my understanding...

Antonio Nadal, Ivan Lendl and Amélie Mauresmo are the true winners here.
TROLL REPLY.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,313 Posts
I vote this guy in terms of a coach who has spoiled the party. There's no coach out there who has done what Chang did on court to break down no. 1 Lendl, down two sets to love, he took the next two sets and decided not to retire even though he was cramping severely and did some crazy things to win it: moonballs, underarm serve, receiving serve on MP inside the service box. He would go on to prevent Edberg from holding a FO crown that FO'89, irritate Agassi ("I can't believe Chang of all people won a slam before me!") and still has a good kick out of that memory. He also gives very nice interviews and insights into matches these days, and still trains youngsters. Off court as a coach, he is the fun talking mind behind Nishikori's success in 2014, who has also spoiled some major parties of his own.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts