Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***NEW HILLARY CLINTON CAMPAIGN COMMERCIAL!!!!***

DISTRIBUTION: Metropolitan Northeast
EMBARGO: None
RUN TIME: 30 Seconds
MIXED AND READY FOR AIR 01/07/08
KILL DATE: TBA

***TRANSCRIPT***

(Spot opens with patriotic music and fade-in to giant, billowing American flag -- which then efx flashes with "record scratch sfx" to graffiti image of American flag on brick wall in random "ghetto-esque" environment. Hillary Clinton jumps out in front of backdrop dressed in Baby Phat rhinestone-studded baseball cap tilted sideways with matching hot-pants, large gold rings, diamond-stud earrings, counterfeit Gucci sunglasses and Sean John hoodie over t-shirt emblazoned with image of machine-gun-weilding Tony Montana.)

Waaaazzzzaaaaap!!! (Throwing gang signs)

Mizzus Clinton in the hizzay!!!

I'm comin' at you today to let y'all know that my campaign is off the chain. Word! See that? I'm a poet and didn't know it!

You know, a lot of people been sayin' lately that I'm not down with the regular people -- and that's why Barack Obama's beating me like Ike beat Tina.

We all know what happened last week in Iowa, and now it looks like he's got a double-digit lead over me going into tomorrow's New Hampshire primary.

But I gotta drop some knowledge on you -- I call bullshit on that.

I know I come off like a cold beeyatch sometimes, but that just ain't who I really am, know what I'm sayin'? So it's time for my fellow average Americans to meet the real Hil-C. That punk Barack ain't got shit on me when it comes to knowing how to inspire all y'all in the minority community, plus, you know, everybody else.

So from now on, I'm keepin' it real.

True!

You see, I got mad skillz. Barack? He's just frontin'. When it comes time to deal with haters around the world, I can Git-r-done!!! Oh wait, that's the ad I'm cutting to run in Edwards country -- sorry. Seriously though, Barack's just layin' down a rap. I'm the the one who can get the job done. See, there it is again -- I'm even a better rapper than him. You've gotta love that! Right? RIGHT?

How can I prove that I'm not just some silly white chick who'll say anything to get elected? Well, how about this promise: On my first day in office, I'm designating a new holiday -- National Crunk Day! And did I mention that I'm gonna appoint Wu-Tang Clan as my entire cabinet and my running-mate's gonna be Dolemite?!

Aw yeah, WESTCHESTER-SIDE!!!

Besides -- who's really in-touch with the brotherman? An Uncle Tom bitch like Barack Obama, or a woman who's married to Bill Clinton. Hell y'all, Bill's got more black inside him than Barack -- at least he's been inside more black women.

How many illegitimate children does Barack have?

Uh-huh, I thought so. Black my, uh, white ass.

So remember to vote for me this primary season -- not Barack Obama.

And put some "real ******" back in the White House.

(Track: I'm Hillary Clinton, and I approved this message yo!)

***END***

Source: http://www.deusexmalcontent.com/2008/01/is-barack-obama-gonna-have-to-choke.html

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
This Hilary C. is real tragedy. It is very sad that such people as she and G. W. Bush candidate in such big country. Her husband was president and he did not nothing super good. In opposite. He made a laughing stock and nothing more. He had only good wishes that he wanted to do something. All papers wrote about his sex scandals, alcoholism. And she offers nothing revealing too. She is very rabid and twisting too. The only benefit of her presidency can be her satisfaction that she is president of such big country. I don`t know, I think personally that it is nonsense to vote for person to give to her only personal satisfaction.
There were a woman in Poland, wha wanted to be president of Poland for every prise, but she offered nothing reavealing. She lost the supporting of her supporters and people, because all people said to her: woman,please give peace at last, but she affirmed that she is the only good candidate. And she lost ( she got 2 % of votes )and thanks to het Polish postkommunists won elections.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I support Obama or Guliani. Fred Thompson too but he has no chance.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hilary has gained ground by campaigning negatively against Obama waaaaaaay more than she has attacked the Republicans. Too bad. I would have respected her more if she had won by figuring out what her own message is and sticking to it. Either way I have no plans for voting for her. I don't do chameleons.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CLINTON CRITICIZES OBAMA

MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) - Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton criticizes rival Barack Obama's record on abortion rights in a mailing sent to New Hampshire voters. The mailer says that seven times during his time in the Illinois state Senate, Obama declined to take a position on abortion bills, while Clinton has been a defender of abortion rights.

During his eight years in the legislature, Obama cast a number of votes on abortion and received a 100 percent rating from the Illinois Planned Parenthood Council for his support of abortion rights, family planning services and health insurance coverage for female contraceptives. He voted against requiring medical care for aborted fetuses who survive, a vote that especially riled abortion opponents.

He also joined other state Democrats in voting present on some bills.

The mailing comes amid division within the Clinton campaign over how negative to go against Obama after his victory Thursday in the Iowa caucuses. The campaign has made a decision to hold off on any television advertising, positive or negative, until after a nationally televised debate Saturday night.

Obama also has been criticized by the political arm of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, which has endorsed Clinton. Seven international vice presidents sent a letter protesting the "wholesale assault on one of the great friends of our union."

"Supposedly, we are involved in this primary because we're concerned about access to the next Democratic president," the signers argued. "So why would we want to develop a hostile relationship with the man who could be that next president?"

During the Iowa campaign, the Clinton campaign criticized Obama's position on health care in Iowa. But she is taking a different approach in New Hampshire.

"A woman's right to choose," the mailing says on the front, then flips to the back, "demands a leader who will stand up and protect it."

It says Clinton has a record of fighting "far-right Republicans" to defend abortion rights, while Obama has been "unwilling to take a stand on choice."

"Seven times he had the opportunity to stand up against Republican anti-choice legislation in the Illinois state Senate," it says. "Seven times he voted present—not yes or no, but present. Being there is not enough to protect choice.

"On January 8 you have a choice," it closes. "Vote for Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primary, Tuesday, Jan. 8."

The mailer says "Paid for by Hillary Clinton for President" and has a return address of her office in Manchester. The Clinton campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hilary has gained ground by campaigning negatively against Obama waaaaaaay more than she has attacked the Republicans. Too bad. I would have respected her more if she had won by figuring out what her own message is and sticking to it. Either way I have no plans for voting for her. I don't do chameleons.
I hear that. She doesn't seem as authentic as Obama, but that is just my impression. She "won" NH by one point, but it will be interesting to see what happens next..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts