Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seriously. is he? are there any tennis players in Tussaud's? last Xmas i took a photo with Samuel L. Jackson's wax figure -- it looked exactly like him! but i didn't actually go into the museum -- he was out on the sidewalk near Times Square -- so i don't know if there are any tennis players bestowed with this particular honor.

if not, shouldn't Agassi be the first? :) :)

here's a good photo they could use...racket included of course...


so do you think i've started enough Baldy threads for one day? ;) ;)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
isn't Elvis there already??? :angel: :angel: :angel:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh him!!! sheesh, for a moment there i thought you meant somebody important...:angel: :angel:

please, we want people to buy tickets for Madame Tussaud's, not run screaming in fear (like me in Macy's after meeting his Movado mug) ;) ;)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
906 Posts
tennischick said:
oh him!!! sheesh, for a moment there i thought you meant somebody important...:angel: :angel:

please, we want people to buy tickets for Madame Tussaud's, not run screaming in fear (like me in Macy's after meeting his Movado mug) ;) ;)

lol...tennischick...just admit that you like Pete...obviously you can't stop thinking about the guy..Pete this Pete that..;)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dots said:
lol...tennischick...just admit that you like Pete...obviously you can't stop thinking about the guy..Pete this Pete that..;)
who brought him up? i was speaking of King Agassi, the Balded One, Sir Shining Pate Extraordinaire...and you had to go and spoil my thread...:p

i have no choice, i'll just have to start another...:eek: :eek:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
say it ain't so Kiro!!! they have Choking Boy and no Agassi?? :eek:

did they remember to include his special teeth?? :angel: :angel:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
665 Posts
They Do have Tim Henman in London Tussaud's. I visited there in July, 2002, just after the Wimbledon. They put Tim and Martina together. :)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
kiro said:
They Do have Tim Henman in London Tussaud's. I visited there in July, 2002, just after the Wimbledon. They put Tim and Martina together. :)

OMG :eek:...how on earth is that possible....well sure, a little patriotism...ok... but this is really too much :rolleyes:....Jeez :rolleyes:...who will ever remember Tim Henman in ten years :rolleyes:

That's enough :rolleyes: for one post huh? ;)

That been said....They really need Andre in there :D ...and Pete Sampras, but only if he wins Roland Garros :D :angel:
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top