Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seriously. is he? are there any tennis players in Tussaud's? last Xmas i took a photo with Samuel L. Jackson's wax figure -- it looked exactly like him! but i didn't actually go into the museum -- he was out on the sidewalk near Times Square -- so i don't know if there are any tennis players bestowed with this particular honor.

if not, shouldn't Agassi be the first? :) :)

here's a good photo they could use...racket included of course...

so do you think i've started enough Baldy threads for one day? ;) ;)

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
isn't Elvis there already??? :angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
904 Posts
...no hun! :p I speak of the all time Tennis king :angel: Sampras of course :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh him!!! sheesh, for a moment there i thought you meant somebody important...:angel: :angel:

please, we want people to buy tickets for Madame Tussaud's, not run screaming in fear (like me in Macy's after meeting his Movado mug) ;) ;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
tennischick said:
oh him!!! sheesh, for a moment there i thought you meant somebody important...:angel: :angel:

please, we want people to buy tickets for Madame Tussaud's, not run screaming in fear (like me in Macy's after meeting his Movado mug) ;) ;)

lol...tennischick...just admit that you like Pete...obviously you can't stop thinking about the guy..Pete this Pete that..;)

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dots said:
lol...tennischick...just admit that you like Pete...obviously you can't stop thinking about the guy..Pete this Pete that..;)
who brought him up? i was speaking of King Agassi, the Balded One, Sir Shining Pate Extraordinaire...and you had to go and spoil my thread...:p

i have no choice, i'll just have to start another...:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Well, they also have Tim Henman. :p

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
say it ain't so Kiro!!! they have Choking Boy and no Agassi?? :eek:

did they remember to include his special teeth?? :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
664 Posts
They Do have Tim Henman in London Tussaud's. I visited there in July, 2002, just after the Wimbledon. They put Tim and Martina together. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
believe me
you will see wax Novak sooner than your false Kings
not one
but thousands of wax Novaks, wooden Novaks, glass Novaks
Jiri Novak in every flat, every house and appartment

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
OMG....seriously....is Henman there??? :confused:
If he is, come on, where are Andre, Pete, Guga, or any other player who has won a Grand Slam and has been #1 in the world?

BTW, I also miss a lot to Martina.:sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
47 Posts
kiro said:
They Do have Tim Henman in London Tussaud's. I visited there in July, 2002, just after the Wimbledon. They put Tim and Martina together. :)

OMG :eek:...how on earth is that possible....well sure, a little patriotism...ok... but this is really too much :rolleyes:....Jeez :rolleyes:...who will ever remember Tim Henman in ten years :rolleyes:

That's enough :rolleyes: for one post huh? ;)

That been said....They really need Andre in there :D ...and Pete Sampras, but only if he wins Roland Garros :D :angel:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts