Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of Iron Maiden? Lately I've been obsessed by their music and I'd like to know what you guys think of them!!! :devil:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Fine band and one of the best metal bands of all time.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well it's true, they're awesome. They have an ability to get their lyrics to match the texture of the song.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I like listening to metal music, but i don't listen IM. (look at my signature) I like metal-groups like SlipKnot, KoRn (yesterday i've been to their concert in Sofia), Marilyn Manson, Godsmack...

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Iron Maiden is genuine, "old school" metal..... (Korn and all that new stuff is NuMetal.... some of it is cool, but they don't hold a candle to the original bands) and one of the first metal bands in the world. And they're good, indeed :yeah:

·
F***ing have it
17,565 Posts
Are they hot?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Wednesday Addams said:
Iron Maiden is genuine, "old school" metal..... (Korn and all that new stuff is NuMetal.... some of it is cool, but they don't hold a candle to the original bands) and one of the first metal bands in the world. And they're good, indeed :yeah:
Well, to me, hair metal and nu metal are the same thing... they're both horrible... cockroaches don't die, they just mutate.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Had a chance to see Maiden the other week at Leeds Festival, but i didnt really want to mosh with pensioners decided to stand in the NME tent and watch Bloc Party instead.

The term washed up i think suits Maiden perfectly, if you want a good band see my sig

·
Registered
905 Posts
I love Iron Maiden! They are one of my favorite bands. Had a chance to see them this summer at Rockwave festival in Athens and they were great. No doubt one of the legendary bands of heavy metal.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To me nu-metal or any mainstream metal band scream out Talentless. The only two I know about out of your signature TomTheNewB are Coldplay and The Killers and to me they are talentless. Everyone has different tastes though, so it's ok.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts