Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,380 Posts
Whether or not Ireland will be unified is a question for the people of Northern Ireland, not the Republic of Ireland, since it is their country's future that is at stake.

I am sympathetic with Irish republicanism, but Sinn Féin is a disgusting blood-drenched political organisation.

The majority of SF supporters I've come across on Irish leftie Twitter are insisting that they've voted this way because of Ireland housing crisis, not because of Irish unification. I am 100% confident than SF will completely fail to alleviate that problem, but it is a matter for the Irish people and none of my business.

·
Registered
6,585 Posts
Whether or not Ireland will be unified is a question for the people of Northern Ireland, not the Republic of Ireland, since it is their country's future that is at stake.

I am sympathetic with Irish republicanism, but Sinn Féin is a disgusting blood-drenched political organisation.

The majority of SF supporters I've come across on Irish leftie Twitter are insisting that they've voted this way because of Ireland housing crisis, not because of Irish unification. I am 100% confident than SF will completely fail to alleviate that problem, but it is a matter for the Irish people and none of my business.
This

I did not vote them.
FG and FF are a disgrace. Which is why SF prob got in.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Terrorist organizations near power in Europe. Beyond disgusting and dangerous. We also have a weak goverment relying on a terrorist party to 'govern'.

·
Registered
6,585 Posts
Former two are a disgrace and the latter you didn't vote, have you voted at all or it was a some kind of protest vote (greens etc)
Was travelling for a match but otherwise yes green's

I expect some war coming now

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interesting poll from RTE's election coverage stating that 70% of FG and 60% of FF voters approve of their parties' decision to rule out any government with SF.
yeah they will avoid Sinn Fein like they are AfD but this will only result in fresh elections and Sinn Fein will increase its vote share. Even RTE's decision not to invite Sinn Fein leader to the election debate on national TV helped the rise of Republican party. It is pretty common in modern politics.

·
Registered
6,585 Posts
Lol my war comment was a joke

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol my war comment was a joke
yeah it was obviously tongue in cheek and he thought I wrote it 😂

buddyholly mate hopefully life treats you well, you are older than all of us here so that is why I did not want to disrespect you but stay off of MTF if you don't feel well

1 - 18 of 18 Posts