Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
9,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"An arrest warrant was issued on Thursday eveing for President Donald Trump in connection with the murder of an Iranian general and a powerful Iraqi militia leader last year, Iraq’s justice department announced.

The order was issued by a Baghdad investigative court judge responsible for investigating the Washington-led drone attack that killed General Qassim Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis. The pair were assassinated in front of the capital’s airport last January.

Al-Muhandis was the vice-chairman of the state-authorized People’s Mobilization Forces, an umbrella organization made up of a number of militias, including Iran-backed groups that were fighting against Islamic State.

Soleimani led the Quds Expedition Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps.

The warrant referred to a charge of first degree murder which, if found guilty, carries the death penalty. This is almost farical and will never happen but it appears as though President Trump has to fend off all quarters in his final days in Office."

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
sits back and eats popcorn

If anything, 2021 promises to be even crazier than 2020.
Oh no morph, once the bad man Trump is out of office and we get the COVAIDS under control with the vaccine then it will all be good. Then our masters will tell us we can come out of our houses where will will finally be able to breathe the clean air of the 'Great Reset' and all the billions of plastic masks in landfills and oceans will disappear. I am afraid now, because the media tells me to, but there is great hope for this year - science will save us!!

·
justice for all
16,233 Posts
That's some epic clowning from the Iraqis.

Trump has become an easy target for everyone. Partially his own fault but I still find it disgusting.

They should mind their own business.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
That's some epic clowning from the Iraqis.

Trump has become an easy target for everyone. Partially his own fault but I still find it disgusting.

They should mind their own business.
If they had any compassion to their countrymen and the logics in the slighest, they'd ask for Bush who destroyed their prosperous country or Obama who leveled Kirkuk and Mosul killing tens of thousands of Iraqis in process. But, of course, they would only worry about Sulemani and would worry only now..

·
Registered
21,903 Posts
Good for the game. Bush to stand trial in Iraq, Trump in Iran, Hillary in Libya, Obama in Syria, Biden in Afghanistan, Bill in Serbia hosted by the Djokovic family, etc. A lot of combined trials in there as well!

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
They can issue warrants and charge him for crimes, but they won't be able to touch him.

On the other hand, U.S. caught and hung Saddam and killed his sons.

·
Registered
21,903 Posts

·
Registered
21,903 Posts
Do you think the symbolic head of state has any sort of input in the day to day activities of the military?
No I'm saying the entire system is rotten and foreign policy wise it doesn't matter which of the party puppets rules, using presidents' names is more a figure of speech because they carry end responsibility on paper

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
If the Nuremberg principles were actually applied, just about every American president stretching back a long ways would be in chains for life along with a high percentage most of the other relatively powerful heads of state.

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Good for the game. Bush to stand trial in Iraq, Trump in Iran, Hillary in Libya, Obama in Syria, Biden in Afghanistan, Bill in Serbia hosted by the Djokovic family, etc. A lot of combined trials in there as well!
Agreed but let's not let their junior partners in imperialism (particularly in Europe) off so easily.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts