Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morgan ‏@morganDubai 1h1 hour ago
Just concluded the 2015 IPTL Draft! See who go picked...

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Lol, it's very likely that Safin has barely touched a tennis racquet in the past 3-4 years.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So obvious that UAE Royals poached Federer because of the embarrassing attendance fail from last year! He practically guarantees they'll get a full house this year!:lol: Wonder how much more they had to pay him this time?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Marat!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
So obvious that UAE Royals poached Federer because of the embarrassing attendance fail from last year! He practically guarantees they'll get a full house this year!:lol: Wonder how much more they had to pay him this time?:rolleyes:
Or Federe was a late replacement for Nadal and with Nadal back he has to move elsewhere. A shame considering that was a winning set-up.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Great to see Marat on the list, I hope Roddick and Nalbandian will join next year. I miss these guys on tour.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Great to see Murray not involved.

I have absolutely zero interest in this.
Me too. Silly stupid attempt to ruin tennis. I wish Novak would not participate too.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Great to see Murray not involved.

I have absolutely zero interest in this.
Murray was one of the most vocal advocates for this last year! He's probably not doing it this year only because he plans to take his honeymoon after the end of the ATP season. :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
What does it have to do with you what money he gets paid? It isn't money from YOUR pocket, is it?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What does it have to do with you what money he gets paid? It isn't money from YOUR pocket, is it?
Oh, I don't begrudge Federer how he or any of the other players make their money here at all! Just thought it curious and amusing how much money Dubai would have been willing to shell out to get him, is all! #chillax

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Feel sorry for Japan Warriors they gonna be crushed. But on the other hand they have that amazing russian politician :worship: can he still play tennis?

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
It would be great if they made the contract terms public, like they do in the IPL.

Anyway, UAE look the strongest team on paper. Dat Arabian oil money :worship:
Japan look very weak; even Marat :hearts: can't save them

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
no one watches IRTL

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Useless event. Half of this players will start the 2016 season tired and/or injured because they are so stupid to play this.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,681 Posts
Japan warriors. LMAO! That's great! Kei and Kurumi for mixed?
And Safin :hearts: I see Nick and Thanasi are a thing...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts