Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 145 Posts

· Registered
9,125 Posts
Mrs. Guga said:
This is fun! I am trying to win money... but I dont understand! :(

'til this day, I do not understand how odds work! Can somebody please explain it to me, :eek:

like 1/2 9/7 ... what does all that mean!!
2/1 means that for every £1 you put on you win £2 (+ your £1 back)

6/4 means that for every £4 you put on you win £6 back (+ your £4 back)

4/5 means that for every £5 you put on you win £4 back (+ your £5 back)

etc. etc.

· Banned
95,642 Posts
can you bet all 500 on 1 match? even if its an easy outcome (like betting all 500 Moya will beat krajan) ? pretty obvious moya will beat him!

· Banned
95,642 Posts
can you win alot more by betting on a guy to win the whole tournament, rather than just 1 match at a time-betting?
and can you take back a bet uve made, (before that match,tournament has began obviously) or chaNge it to put more money or less money on it than you 1st chosen?

· Registered
3,587 Posts
Amanda, I think the best thing about this is that I am learning things about players. I think this is a good way to introduce yourself to players you have never heard of or paid attention to.

· F***ing have it
18,287 Posts
Hi, amanda. what about Leg Masson's matches?. I want to bet for my countryman Alejandro Falla :bounce:

G

·
thanks for the clarification amanda...

however i have to disagree that they are the standard rules.....i think you will find the standrad rules on the majority of betting sites (trust me i know :) ) is that if a match does not go the distance, ALL bets on that match will be voided

· Registered
1,937 Posts
I really didn’t want to have to trawl through the entire thread so apologies if this has already been answered.
Apart from the main ATP tour events will betting be available on Challengers etc….?

41 - 60 of 145 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.