Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is the best match you have ever played?

It was against Robin Soderling in the third round at Wimbledon 2011 [Tomic, then aged 18, won 6-1, 6-4, 7-5].

What is the worst?

Against Juan Monaco at Barcelona in April 2013. I lost 6-0, 6-2. It was a very bad match for me. [Tomic lost in just 48 minutes].

If you could team up in doubles with any player from history, who would it be and why?

Roger Federer. He is a legend. I just want to play doubles with him once - maybe it will happen, maybe it won't.

Who are your best friends in the locker room and what do you get up to with them as you travel the world?

My best friend is probably Milos Raonic. I'm very close to him, he is a nice guy, we hang out a lot, as much as we can. We do a lot of funny things, we travel, we go to dinner as much as we can, whatever makes us relaxed while being on the tour because it's a tough tour.

Who is your favourite sports team or athlete and what is your most memorable moment watching them?

I will have to say Michael Jordan, in the NBA finals he played for Chicago Bulls against Utah Jazz in 1998.

What is your favourite travel destination?

South Beach in Miami and New York.

What is your favourite song and film of all time?

My favourite song is Lose Yourself by Eminem, while my film is Law Abiding Citizen with Gerard Butler.

What would be your last meal on earth?

McFlurry ice cream from McDonald's. That’s it.

Which three people would you invite to the meal?

I would go with Michael Jordan, Mike Tyson and Tiger Woods.

If there was one rule in tennis you could change, what would it be?

Probably a short deuce.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
ReturnAce, you report all this news... why not just make a blog? :D

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
he s had some worse performances than than, imo =(

·
Registered
11,734 Posts