Reactions: tribalfusion

·
9,533 Posts
Thank god you added IMO :D

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it is an interview from just 1 week ago and he openly speaks about his issues throughout the season for example...it is really interesting

·
9,533 Posts
Is it in spanish?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Is it in spanish?
Oh, is that it!!! I thought they were mumbling or something.

p.s. auto translate is available for those who wish... or rather it is available for everyone, and those who find it boring in Spanish may find it useful

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank god you added IMO :D
Is it in spanish?
funny you said it was only interesting IMO and then you ask if it is in spanish...so you didnt see a second of the video and you were calling it uninteresting. that is called trolling, imo

so yeah, it's in spanish but you can see english subs

·
Registered
17,774 Posts
funny you said it was only interesting IMO and then you ask if it is in spanish...so you didnt see a second of the video and you were calling it uninteresting. that is called trolling, imo

subs are automated, so quite useless. and he never called it uninteresting, btw. i dont think u get what trolling is

Reactions: NextGenKing

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
subs are automated, so quite useless. and he never called it uninteresting, btw. i dont think u get what trolling is
if you read my message and hims, it is pretty clear he called the interview uninteresting yes. it is not my problem if you can make a simple deduction on your own, so at least don´t blame me for that, thanks

·
9,533 Posts

Wrong. Its called joking

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
|
15,331 Posts
Best mustache in tennis and frankly the world. Wish Nadal would go that route. I have, and De Minaur isn't even close to my favorite player.

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Best mustache in tennis and frankly the world. Wish Nadal would go that route. I have, and De Minaur isn't even close to my favorite player.
lol

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Is he as boring in Spanish as he is in English?
Yeah let's revisit some MUCH more interesting quotes from interviews in 2020:

“I know some people that, through energetic transformation, through the power of prayer, through the power of gratitude, they managed to turn the most toxic food, or maybe most polluted water into the most healing water.

“Scientists have proven that in (an) experiment, that molecules in the water react to our emotions to what has been said.”

Tried to find Novak's interview after the US Open but then remembered he drove away like a little sissy.

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah let's revisit some MUCH more interesting quotes from interviews in 2020:

“I know some people that, through energetic transformation, through the power of prayer, through the power of gratitude, they managed to turn the most toxic food, or maybe most polluted water into the most healing water.

“Scientists have proven that in (an) experiment, that molecules in the water react to our emotions to what has been said.”

Tried to find Novak's interview after the US Open but then remembered he drove away like a little sissy.
embarrassing omg...this guy is just delusional

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts