Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting video about the Movistar Open tournament starring Fernando & Nico Massu. Fernando is cute in it :hearts:

Check it : http://www.mega.cl/web/atp/video.php
and click on video de hoy

Regarding the Australian Open, on the women's side, we'll have Amélie "Momo" Mauresmo who will face Justine Henin. I won't watch it I think cause I'm not interested by both players.

The mens final will be I think more interested. Marcos Baghdatis qualified for his first grand slam final and will face the winner of Roger Federer vs Nicolas Kiefer. I really hope that Roger will defeat him, cause I don't like Kiefer a lot, and mostly because of what happened during Grosjean's match. And, in the final, a surprise with Marcos as a winner would be fun :banana:

I saw this player on tv when I watched the Basel final and he was very entertaining. So, would be great for him to win a grand slam, then, don't know if he'll be able to arrive so far in the other tournaments.

Tomorrow, during my lunch time, I'll go to the hair dresser. A friend of my colleague needs some models and the hair cut is free, so as I planned to cut my hair on saturday, I decided to accept, and to change my look :lol:
I'm a bit worrying but it will be interesting to change.

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
Good luck at the hairdressers :lol: You're a brave girl! ;)

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:lol:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts