Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This story was provided to me by one of my email pen friends who comes from Argentina and i hope hasn't been disscused here yet (if so i do apologize).
In Davis Cup play-offs 2001 Argentina beat Beluras. When they won the match they started to jump and fell on the ground. Here comes the good stuff. It seems that Gaston's hand slipped inside one of his co-players shorts and he was caressing his butt!!!
He is not quite sure whose butt was involved (other guys in the team were Franco Squillari, Guillermo Canas and Luis Lobo) cause it was only broadcasted once. Had to ask him twice just to be sure! Maybe some internal joke, who knows, but i would certainly not do that on TV!
He also mentioned Gaston's nickname is Chocking Monica. Does anyone know why? He does slightly resembles Monica Seles from the early 90's.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I never noticed the resemblance to Seles, but now of course I will be looking for it ;) I always thought he was fairly androgynous (maybe it's the hair?!) but never knew it was so specific!

As for the choking part, yeah noticed that.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Of course, Gaston's always choked the big matches against the big players. It's really a shame that he only has two titles to his name - and relatively small ones - because he's so talented! I don't see a resemblance to Monica, though.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
No, just butter-fingered...

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I doubt even if he was gay that he'd do that on national tv. It was probably a mistake.
I dont see the resemblance to Monica either :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts