Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since Indianapolis (July 18, 2005), where Robby won the tournament, Robby has made the quarter finals of each tournament he's played in *AND* every player that he lost to went on to play in the finals OR win in the respective tournaments (with the exception of the tournament in Washington D.C., where he made the Round of 16, and a recent exception, when Robby made the quarter finals in Japan, but the person he lost to did not end up playing in the finals)!

Only Roger Federer (world #1) and Andre Agassi (who played in only 3 tournaments) can say the same of their tournament records since July 18th... :)

Go Robby!! :worship:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
and again i have to ask is this really deserving of a new thread :confused:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Éowyn said:
and again i have to ask is this really deserving of a new thread :confused:
Now "boss" it's nice to get information on how Robby is doing especially since he is doing well ;) Should we ask you before we start a thread? Just joking you're the best :worship:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
no i just mean that this is something that could have been said in the tournament thread or anywhere else for that matter so i wonder if it was worthy a whole new thread :confused:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Well since it was started I guess the stats will have to be kept up. So it looks like somebody has a job to do to keep them busy! :D One must think twice before starting a thread. Just joking. LOL

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Éowyn, girl, you need to stop asking that rhetorical question :lol: ...My answer will always be "yes!"...I don't start a thread unless I feel a certain topic deserves its own...This thread features an interesting statistic involving multiple torunaments that I think people should take special note of...I wasn't going to stuff it inside some other thread. Let's just celebrate the statistic please... ;)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I'm glad you are going to continue to do your "job" ;) I find
the information interesting :worship:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts