Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
I was in Amersfoort last weekend, and I did take some pics of Kristof again, as always :p

And there are some more in my photobucket, the link I posted earlier already

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Well, they aren't exactly interesting, but they are Kristof so they will do :p

Training in Melbourne, during qualifying rounds. Also on the court was Jarkko Nieminen, which may explain the lack of photos I took :eek:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Well, they aren't exactly interesting, but they are Kristof so they will do :p

Training in Melbourne, during qualifying rounds. Also on the court was Jarkko Nieminen, which may explain the lack of photos I took :eek:
Is Kris growing a beard :eek:

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Hmm, I'm not sure :scratch:
I just looked at the photo I had with him, and it doesn't look like it there. But that was from Sydney so that means nothing. :shrug:

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
The last of my Kristof photos.
Practicing in Melbourne. [photo with me is from Sydney, after a friend relayed the story about how he is known as my 'brother']:eek:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
The last of my Kristof photos.
Practicing in Melbourne. [photo with me is from Sydney, after a friend relayed the story about how he is known as my 'brother']:eek:
Nice pictures :D And I saw no evidence of a beard in any of them!

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Pics from official website wroclaw challenger :)

Attachments

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Hey guys, these are the photos I took of Kristof in Melbourne (sorry there are so few of them :eek:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
from this past week at the sap open w/ darcis vs. the bryan brothers. pics aren't the best quality but its better than nothing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
kristof is wearing a hat that says "FLY" and steve's hat says "SHARK". i'm not 100% what it means but its probably something to do with the san jose sharks hockey team. stepanek won over tons of fans by coming out in a sharks jersey in the final vs. roddick.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
I thought the one of Vliegen said Fly, coz that's his nickname. I wondered though what the other one said, and I do not really understand why he has Shark on it :scratch:

81 - 100 of 105 Posts