61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
and some more!

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
And we are lucky to have you taking the pictures and posting them here :worship: I think Kristof must be really sweet. Not everyone his age could handle having a g/f with a child that isn't his by birth :angel:
Can't wait to bring you guys more luck, only in 8 days I will go to Halle :bounce:
and he really seems sweet, but the girl is so cute!

Thanks for the pics Sarah :yeah:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Can't wait to bring you guys more luck, only in 8 days I will go to Halle :bounce:
and he really seems sweet, but the girl is so cute!

Thanks for the pics Sarah :yeah:
Yes Sarah thanks for the pics :) And Chiudi-fan we are counting on you in Halle for some more pics ;) And I would like to see Kristof put some wins together on the grass courts. That would be great :cool: Both Kristof's females are cute--mother and daughter :awww:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
:scratch: That's real strange, you know, now I am using the link to enter my bucket and it goes to the visitor bucket rightaway... so it should work for you guys as well :shrug:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
:scratch: That's real strange, you know, now I am using the link to enter my bucket and it goes to the visitor bucket rightaway... so it should work for you guys as well :shrug:
Well it still doesn't work for me :sad: But a lot of times in my case it is not the link, it is the equipment I use :rolleyes:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Thanks for the great pics :D

61 - 80 of 105 Posts