Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
The good thing is that I don't really use Insta on my mobile, just on my desktop at home. So I just refuse to take this bullshit.
This is just an utter disgrace from a Californian company.

Damn California, as the high tech hell of the Earth. I have enough of these changes.

Mark Suckerberg :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: slamjunky

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I love how people just accept this bullshit, and when we originally told you all it was going to happen, it was "just a bunch of conspiracy theories"

What if i told you two years ago the government would force to stay in your home, not go to work, not see your family, not see your friends and wear a mask on your face at all times?

"YOU CRAZY RIGHT WING NUT JOB!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
9,507 Posts
The good thing is that I don't really use Insta on my mobile, just on my desktop at home. So I just refuse to take this bullshit.
This is just an utter disgrace from a Californian company.

Damn California, as the high tech hell of the Earth. I have enough of these changes.

Mark Suckerberg :ROFLMAO:
Please explain. Im too lazy to watch. Im a massive instagrammeer so im interested

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Please explain. Im too lazy to watch. Im a massive instagrammeer so im interested
It's just that if you use Instagram on your mobile, from this January the company is able to track you down in the following ways: to view and analyse things through your front camera, copy your address book, call log and SMS history and collect information from everything you search on the site. All this through your camera (if I understand correctly, I am not that tech savvy to back it up) and it does even not need to be on, just because it is built in in your mobile phone.

A bit of too much 1984 feel, I guess, completely understand e.g. Madonna's outrage.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Is that why it keeps asking for my phone number?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts