Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find some way of tracking the closing times of the queue, and/or information on whether there's any chance of evening entry these days. Can't seem to find anything specific on the Wimbledon website, and don't really want to drag myself out of bed in the early hours and spend money getting there only to find that the queue has closed before public transport is up and running properly. I know it was closed at 6.53 am, I think on Tuesday, but does anyone know of any list or anything for the various days? In particular, I'd like to know if the "boring" half of the draw is any easier to get at than the bottom half. They announce on Twitter when the queue's closed, I see, but if you go on there much later in the day it will only say something like "11 hours ago", which isn't very helpful.

Thanks if anyone can point me in the right direction!

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, just updating in case anyone asks again:
There is a page on the Wimbledon website which tells you the queue status for that day: time it reaches capacity, whether ground admission is still available for that day, and so on. But there doesn't seem to be any record of timings for each day that I could see. The Twitter page may not be helpful in this regard - they didn't seem to update it for this year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts