Mens Tennis Forums banner
161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
55,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
Re: *~*~*~* Indoor Season: METZ *~*~*~*

Apparently, Richard is out of Stockholm. :sad: He wants to concentrate on the French tournaments, I guess.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts

silverwhite said:
Saw a very funny post by Lily in the RG forum.

"richard est incapable de coup incroyable et ma pire crainte est que ce magnifique talent ne puissse s'exprimer à cause d'un mental défaillant ou de problème récurrent de physique.

On a eu assez de gachis comme ça en france!! "

:lol:
You should come there more often if that makes you laugh. That's very often said there! Very often! ;)
Wasted talent is what they're all speaking about and crying over...

·
Registered
5,958 Posts

silverwhite said:
Apparently, Richard is out of Stockholm. :sad: He wants to concentrate on the French tournaments, I guess.
On the TMS too... :sad: He MUST heal. Then he'll be able to fight. ;) Stop this: i play a little then take a little break etc approach even if it's understandable because he had to participate in must-play tournaments recently like the US Open (where is great run is even more impressive considering the situation! I couldn't play 3 5 sets matches in a row for the first time playing out of my skin at some points with a 6 millimeters fissure in the elbow! :eek: ), in Metz because of the points he had to defend and the demand of the crowd etc... :awww:
So he stops for a long time now and HEAL COMPLETELY. Too bad for the Masters and French tournaments (even for me and many others in Paris-Bercy :sad: ) but that will be for the better. Then he kicks ass in 2006! :rocker2: I don't think that's a good strategy if he plays forcing himself making his injury worse and then stops for not enough time then do it again etc...He should first think about healing then he'll play again... Even if it's disappointing.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts

I agree completely with you Delsa. :)
As much as he wants to play and improve his ranking, his health should come first and foremost. That's more important that defending finalist points and gaining some at the Masters. Get well soon Richard :hug:

btw, Gael just won!! :banana:

·
Registered
524 Posts

yey, that's just too sad... poor Richy, that injury might become a serious problem for him if he doesn't completely heal it! well, the only thing to wish him is to get well soon... and be back to courts in a better condition, and win win win!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts

Richard is now tied for 11th place with his Monteal doubles partner, David Ferrer, in the ATP Race for 2005

He is also still ranked 12th in the Entry System Rankings.

:)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts

I think 2006 he can break into top ten!!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts

2006 is sure a year to look forward to!! i can't wait till he breaks the top 10, i'm gonna have a party! hehe

·
Registered
524 Posts

I agree w u! 2006 is the year to wait for, since better things are to come then... I believe he'll not just break into top 10, but top 5 is possible for him, too! not in vain some ppl "of tennis" said he's probably the [only] one to be able rival Roger in future ;)

·
Registered
3,244 Posts

Cool advert!!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts

What an awesome picture. Too bad he's wont play. :sad:

·
Registered