Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 114 Posts

·
Not a Registered User
Joined
·
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

Fergie said:
I will bet 500 too ... Then Ivan should win the match for us, we are poor!!! :lol:
Last year during this time, Bad Gambler started to bet on Ivan indoor and won alot, we just have to know when he will lose, still bet, but not as much. :lol:
 

·
Miss Fabray
Joined
·
55,507 Posts
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

JerrySeinfeld said:
Last year during this time, Bad Gambler started to bet on Ivan indoor and won alot, we just have to know when he will lose, still bet, but not as much. :lol:
Nice tip ;) ... I will start to bet more in Ivan now :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,744 Posts
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

Choked at *5-4 in 3rd set,but won at last. :D Well maybe Santoro is tough,now Ivan should win against Soderling too! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,338 Posts
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

Wow, Ivan scared me a few times today. :eek: Now he has to play against Soderling, the indoor-Federer (well, at least for a little bit). He really has to step up his game for that match or he´ll be toast. :rocker: So come on Ivan, get past Soda and win your first title of 2005! :rocker:
 

·
Not a Registered User
Joined
·
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

bavaria100 said:
Wow, Ivan scared me a few times today. :eek: Now he has to play against Soderling, the indoor-Federer (well, at least for a little bit). He really has to step up his game for that match or he´ll be toast. :rocker: So come on Ivan, get past Soda and win your first title of 2005! :rocker:
It should be a good match. Ivan is the Indoor-Fed :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,258 Posts
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

Why is santoro always giving ivan so much trouble


But important he won,ajmo Ivane tomorrow
:bounce:
 

·
Not a Registered User
Joined
·
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

lovemario said:
Why is santoro always giving ivan so much trouble


But important he won,ajmo Ivane tomorrow
:bounce:
Santoro gives everyone trouble, look at his record vs Safin, or the US Open match with Federer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,258 Posts
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

yes I remember the federer match :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,258 Posts
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

WOW :tape:
I knew marat didnt like to play him, but I never looked at the record :eek:
So funny that one of wins came on grass which marat hates,and with santoro there,dont know how he pulled it of :haha:

I have so high expectations for Ivan now after what I constantly see in dc, I think he could beat anyone(not that he cant,but just doesnt shine on atp as in dc :( )
 

·
Not a Registered User
Joined
·
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

Ivan plays at 7am US Central time tomorrow.
 

·
Miss Fabray
Joined
·
55,507 Posts
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

Well done Ivan and thanks for the money!!! :lol:

Good luck tomorrow, I think that we will see only tie breaks! ;)
 

·
Not a Registered User
Joined
·
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

Fergie said:
Well done Ivan and thanks for the money!!! :lol:

Good luck tomorrow, I think that we will see only tie breaks! ;)
I have 1000vCash on Ivan tomorrow :speakles:
 

·
Miss Fabray
Joined
·
55,507 Posts
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

I will bet 500 for tomorrow again :lol:
 

·
Miss Fabray
Joined
·
55,507 Posts
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

JerrySeinfeld said:
:yeah: Good Luck to us, Ivan dont let us down :angel:
Yeah ... He knows that we are poor people!!! :lol:
 

·
Not a Registered User
Joined
·
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Re: Indoor Season= Metz THREAD :)

Fergie said:
Yeah ... He knows that we are poor people!!! :lol:
i think we are getting terrible odds. with # 3 and #5 seeds and its 1-1 H2H. it should be atleast 0.90 ivan, not 0.57

well thats all for me tonight. PARTY TIME :lol: :bigwave:
 
41 - 60 of 114 Posts
Top