5,086 Posts
X-Man :rocker2:

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
:eek:

The girl on the right will win. :drool:
:worship:

I expect Kohli to beat him. However, I wish X-man a good comeback.
Let the best man win. :) At the moment its Kohli I think.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
You have a point ivan...he could overpower him if his game clicks nicely. But something seems to be lacking this year, looking at his results. I'm pulling for Kohly today, but would like Malisse to prove me wrong.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
I dunno anything about Malisse, but I love Kohlschreibers style, so he gets my vote. If only he wouldnt be so inconsistent...

Ok, quick research done, X has a supposedly big forehand and bad temper? This could be a fun match. :)

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe6uLXaAnhQ

Edit - it was Miami. :lol: Get a bit of the guy saying: "Get off the fri**ing court, man!" :haha: :haha:
This is not funny :sad: My heart is tearing apart when I look this tape, I feel for him so much here :hug: Got defaulted for no real reason and then just going totaly mad and explode. :mad: It reminds me of me when I was young.
Poor Xavier. :hug:

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
That's a way old picture of Xavier. He doesn't look like that anymore at all. He's got very short spiked hair and stubble all over his face. Not the best look, imo.

Anyway, he looks like he wants to lose and to find an excuse for losing. I love the guy. He's such a nice person and I love his talent, but it's like he's imprisoned in this life because of his talent. I hope he gets happier on the court. I never expect him to win, but I always like to see him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts