But i must admit Matosevic is jus :drool:worthy
:speakles:

Bemelmans is far more :drool: than MM.

Ajde.

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
MM has really beaten one in form, high level player, and that was Sela in their SF match at Delray. He won that match on guile, not tennis. He's taken advantage of the draws he's gotten and beaten who is in front of him, all you can ask. But as with what happened playing Anderson, he's going to get exposed when he plays someone on a level he's not truly on.
i've won a little bit of money on anderson and i can tell you accurately enough that anderson walked out of that final thinking he was a champion wta player... matosevic reduced him to anderson's twin brother barry who has one leg... i actually watched the match believe it or not...

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Matosevic has done all he came to do in this tournament: qualify and win a round. Anything more is a bonus. What a turnaround. He was 0-4 for the year (all levels) and since then he's gone 15-1! Fair to say I didn't see this coming from the 26 year old.
he said in december that he was gonna give it one more year on the road and if he had decent health and no top 100 then it was game over for the big unit...

·
Registered
874 Posts
Whaaa? Matosevic droolworthy? I must be dreaming.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts