1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
29,776 Posts
Schwartzman was in wall mode and his FH was firing all match. Ruud was knackered in 2nd set, had an MTO for an arm issue and was not moving to balls towards the end of that set. Finally the many matches he played since Wimbledon caught up to him.

Stats:

Product Audio equipment Font Screenshot Technology

·
Your visions will happen
54,001 Posts
Mixed feelings! On one hand - not bad game from Diego (just NOT BAD)!
On second hand - Ruud was hurting...
Yes, Ruud had an arm injury, he has played a lot of tennis this year

Nice win for Diego still

·
Your visions will happen
54,001 Posts

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
this is an awkward matchup for Casper, one of those guys who can keep his forehand under control. Combine that with mediocre serving, and Diego is liking his chances.

·
GOAT Predictor
3,713 Posts
this is an awkward matchup for Casper, one of those guys who can keep his forehand under control. Combine that with mediocre serving, and Diego is liking his chances.
Ruud was just very tired (like Thiem in end of full-packed) season!!! Tirediness forced some pain in arms I think!

·
Registered
8,443 Posts
Ruud looked hampered in last few games, but Schwartzman ending match with 5 winners in a row was cool to see.

·
Premium Member
29,776 Posts
"In Denial" of Pet Shop Boys is great song!

May be I will change my mind still!
Story of the match: Schwartzman played really well, maybe the best he could this year on hardcourt, he is a difficult match-up for Ruud. The Norwegian played a dire match. Hopefully now you understand the bigger picture

1 - 20 of 27 Posts