Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Richie was up 6-3 5-*3 40-*30. Enough said. Total collapse from Richie when he was in control of proceedings throughout. Inexplicable, really. Ramos competed well and served better as the match went on, but made tons of poor errors and Richie was very comfortable. And then, as soon as he served for the match at 6-3 5-4, Richie just started missing first serves, making tons of errors, looked horrible physically, and didn't compete at all. Ramos got more aggressive at the end of the second set and it payed off for him, but Richie really fell apart.

Ramos is a fighter and got more confident seeing Gasquet struggling, he played much better in the third set in all departments. A big win for him, deserves a ton of credit for hanging in there when he wasn't playing that well and taking advantage of his opportunity when Richie faltered.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Terrible result. Knocked me out of suicide tennis. Should've known better. Richie :eek::facepalm:

·
Registered
14,666 Posts
F*CK this!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Reactions: Bashak

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
lionheart fell apart

had a bet on ramos but feel sorry for gasquet. he had the match under control

·
Registered
969 Posts
:facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

From Monte Carlo/ Hamburg 2005 to this. :facepalm:

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
This messes up my ATP draw challenge nicely :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
But really. I should have learned by now.. but Goddamn. He was playing well, solid, Ramos couldn't build on momentum. Richie came up with some beautiful winners, and cast a spell on me. I believed. A match point at 5-3. I believed.

And then he lost 9 straight games.

·
Registered
15,789 Posts
oh my, how the decent have fallen

·
Registered
21,336 Posts

1 - 20 of 58 Posts