Discussion Starter #1
Be afraid, he's back. And he means business :worship:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Wake me up when he actually meets someone who knows how to play tennis.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,408 Posts
Nadal looked on fire

·
29,637 Posts
Boring courts, boring match, boring sport.

Thankfully (turns into Brentos for a minute) I have 900 satellite channels, 100 radio stations and other forums I can do instead of watch dross like this on a regular basis.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
IW always takes Nadal's shots incredibly well. Slow yet still very responsive to topspin, so his shots explode upwards and forwards.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Always difficult to judge a player's form when playing against a journeyman, but Nadal looked in fine form to me. Very fine form.
As his game is tailor-made for these courts (and his stats/results in the past six years or so clearly indicate this), he's my favourite to win this tournament.

Yes you may laugh at me when I turn out to be wrong. ;)

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
nadal looking crisp and motivated. excellent start.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
19-5 W/UE ratio for Rafa

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Be afraid, he's back. And he means business :worship:
I knew it before the match anyway : I had made him my favorite for the tournament.

Clay death said "we don't know his form, can't bet on him, great opportunity for Fed" blablabla :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I knew it before the match anyway : I had made him my favorite for the tournament.

Clay death said "we don't know his form, can't bet on him, great opportunity for Fed" blablabla :rolleyes:
Well, he's right, you never know. I had my doubts after that loss to Djokovic, how he would react.

But what I saw from him after that, I knew that he knew he was going to do just fine. He has always played well here, lost a couple matches he should've never lost, otherwise he'd be going for his fourth or fifth title here.

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
last few years till he was sinking i wasn't able to watch Mayer playing so I almost forgot how useless and annoying piece of shit he is. Guys like him should be banned from tennis, if for anything those volleys are enough strong reason . Good to see Ellison's face hasn't changed the expression from last year though

1 - 20 of 65 Posts