Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
A happy person
44,904 Posts
Marcel and Feli had a match point in second set.. Anyway he had a match point also on their serve at 15-15. Shame that they lost. :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
This result sucks because Lopez is now going to play Dallas. I really don't care otherwise but I didn't want Feli in that challenger and make it harder for a favorite of mine to win.

·
Registered
10,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Granollers/Lopez had 4 mp
76 65* and 40-40, then three more in the match tb (12-11*, 14-13* and one on serve at *15-14) :sad:
Marcel and Feli had a match point in second set.. Anyway he had a match point also on their serve at 15-15. Shame that they lost. :sad: :sad: :sad:
Thank you. Impressive match!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
This result sucks because Lopez is now going to play Dallas. I really don't care otherwise but I didn't want Feli in that challenger and make it harder for a favorite of mine to win.
Top 20 players in challengers :facepalm:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Feli deleted his entry in Dallas, thank goodness. Top 50 players definitely SHOULD NOT be in challengers, unless their playing a home event. That's just what it comes down to, that isn't what challengers are about.

Anyway, good tight win for the brothers.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
I guess being good at what you do gives you the perk of doing it wherever you want to do it, for the most part. Not sure how anyone can complain about that.
Right, it's not like Top 20 players have no other options to play tournaments instead of spots in challenger draws against guys who are much lower ranked :rolleyes:

Obviously Dallas is a different case because it's the new Sunrise, but Feli has done this before.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts