Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
De Minaur has played some of his best tennis against Tsitsipas this year, got close to a win this time but ran out of gas at the end of the second set. Tsitsipas has just been grinding out tough wins since Cincy, he won't win these tournaments if he plays 2.5 hours every day...

Registered
De Minaur has played some of his best tennis against Tsitsipas this year, got close to a win this time but ran out of gas at the end of the second set. Tsitsipas has just been grinding out tough wins since Cincy, he won't win these tournaments if he plays 2.5 hours every day...
He鈥檚 visibly ill, and during Cincy he was struggling with a foot injury since Tokyo, which is why he missed Davis Cup. It鈥檚 not his fault he gets tough draws

Registered
I watched De Minaur against Garin and he looked like his old self again, this seems to confirm that. Too bad he didn't get the win

Registered
Nice test for Tsitsi but he will need to b locked in to 鈥楪reek Freak鈥 mode more consistently in remaining matches to have a legit shot at the title.

Registered
Great fight from Stef. 馃憤 He doesn't seem to be in top form anymore, but it's nice to see that he still wins such matches. The title favorite for me is Zverev, but I wouldn't put Tsitsi down yet.

The tournament was finally a sign of life for De Minaur again. 3 strong matches. He should build on that.

Registered
I thought Tsitsipas would have won more convincingly. It鈥檚 the super slow court almost like clay. Is that because he did catch a cold?

Bring it Home
Stefanos was pretty shit, but it was enough to beat "Peak" De Minaur it seems.

De Minaur is another one of these very overranked players.

Unless Stefanos raises his level a lot, Zverev will be in the final.

Registered
He was very good for 2 sets today, but he was near cramping at the end of the 3rd, probably the consequences of Covid he had in July.
what? Talking about grasping at straws. I actually think he got struck in the ass by a lightning bolt from his father Zeus. And he cramped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts