Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the first set, De Voest won five total points on serve to get broken twice and fall behind *0-5. Match was more competitive after that, De Voest held all but one of his service games the rest of the match, had a couple of openings in Golubev's service games, but the winner was NID. Golubev broke De Voest for a *3-2 lead in the second set and wrapped things up in the end.

I can't see things being too competitive vs. Djokovic but will be interesting to see if he comes out in full attack mode and how the world #1 responds if Golubev is hot early in the match. This is his best week in quite a while at this level so hopefully Andrey is starting to find himself again.

·
Registered
27,246 Posts
Thats my Andrey.

Ajde

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
De Clownst should be disqualified from the ATP tour. Guy only cares about the money and has no love for the game.

·
Registered
29,239 Posts
Expected & he will rise.

Ultra ajde.

·
Tsonga,Djokovic
1,982 Posts
Andrey :yeah:

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
He'll continue his domination over the Djokovic family in the next round :sport:

·
Registered
27,246 Posts

·
Registered
68,568 Posts
rik :hug:

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
This rise is in progress.

·
Registered
10,187 Posts
Golubev is rising :eek: :drool:

I can see it from here.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In all seriousness, Golubev is ranked inside the top 140 and has zero wins to defend until late July. So he really is rising and has every opportunity to attack the ranking the next 4+ months. Hope he's top 100 by the US Open cutoff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts