Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From dominant on serve in the first set, losing only one point until the final service game; to mediocre, taken to 30 to close out the first set, and being taken to deuce and fending off break points, including two set points, throughout the second set; to horrible, losing both serve points at *2-3 in the tiebreak and not winning a service game in the third set. Big turn around in this match from Tomic's perspective, and not a good turn around. Good win for Muller. He really picked up his serving as the match went on and was untouchable in the third. 23 aces and 88% first serve points won is very impressive.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Indian Wells R1: Muller bagels Tomic 4-6, 7-6(4), 6-0

Muller :worship:

Tomic :haha:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :haha: x1000

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Serve stats for Muller:

70%FS, 88% points won, 23 aces, SIX FS pts dropped in entire match :worship:

Tomug :wavey: You're better off being a drama queen in courts about "cops harassing you".

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Tennis and humanity won at the same time. :haha: :haha:. Fucking loving it.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
The most hilarious thing is that Muller is the type of a guy who gets one break and is happy to hold for the rest of the set...Tomug must have been at his bratty best after losing that TB. And people think he'll dominate tennis and win slams :superlol: Probably still gonna be schooled by 35 year old Olderer in a routine manner.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Lol

·
Premium Member
20,674 Posts
:spit:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know everyone here hates Bernard, but really, he went from dominant to bad on serve quick, and against a poor returner in Muller. That doesn't happen unless something happened here. Still, as someone indifferent to Tomic and as a fan of Gilles, this result pleases me.

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
tomic got beaten by a player with sick skills... sick skills just hang around until the sick skills kicked in so good effort by tomic to lose to a fellow player from The Brotherhood of Sick Skills...

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Nard Dog breaking up his girlfriend this week, poor Nard Dog.

Muller fans chanting about Tomic "can I play you every week". That's 3-0 in H2H.

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
yeah doesn't really matter mate... bernard took him the edge this time so it was a fantastic improvement and thats all i would want to ask of bernard at this stage... he tried good

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Once Bernie works the Muller riddle out, then he will be fine.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts