Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good win by Nick. Shockingly only his 2nd at ATP level. Up next is Diva. I see it being a tight match with Diva's pushing giving him fits. Nick should be able to pull through in 3 sets though.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Kyrgios was pretty rusty at the beginning, but played himself in. Helped by Kudla choking on the big points though. Hopefully will lift his game against Dimitrov.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Nick-Grigor could be a good match. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
denis :hug:

but i wanted so badly this match up in r2 vs diva :drool: go nick!!!

·
Bring it Home
21,326 Posts
Good win by Nick. Shockingly only his 2nd at ATP level. Up next is Diva. I see it being a tight match with Diva's pushing giving him fits. Nick should be able to pull through in 3 sets though.
If I'm not wrong I remember you saying Dimitrov was your 2nd favorite player when you came to the Hangout. Too bad you were poised by some MTF's ********** and turned into a hater. :shrug:

This. Great for the sport.
I don't understand how can you like Kyrgios, since you usually hate the servebots. Kyrgios is not a pure servebot, but I'd say he's almost one.

It's great that Kyrgios has defeated Nadal, because Nadal is the Mussolini of tennis, but actully this guy has little to like. Arrogant and awful technique.

May be some related to him being australian, since you also like Tomic, whom is another player with very little to like. If that is the case, I suggest you turn your attention to Kokkinakis, who is actually the best and most promissing australian player. :cool:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
If I'm not wrong I remember you saying Dimitrov was your 2nd favorite player when you came to the Hangout. Too bad you were poised by some MTF's ********** and turned into a hater. :shrug:

I don't understand how can you like Kyrgios, since you usually hate the servebots. Kyrgios is not a pure servebot, but I'd say he's almost one.

It's great that Kyrgios has defeated Nadal, because Nadal is the Mussolini of tennis, but actully this guy has little to like. Arrogant and awful technique.

May be some related to him being australian, since you also like Tomic, whom is another player with very little to like. If that is the case, I suggest you turn your attention to Kokkinakis, who is actually the best and most promissing australian player. :cool:
It's a coincidence i like both kyrgios and tomic, nothing to do with being australian. Look at the vine posted earlier in the thread, he has touch unlike any legit servebot.

·
Bring it Home
21,326 Posts
It's a coincidence i like both kyrgios and tomic, nothing to do with being australian. Look at the vine posted earlier in the thread, he has touch unlike any legit servebot.
Karlovic also can hit some volleys like this one. Of course, he would miss 70% of those ones, just like Kyrgios. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts