Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dominant from start to finish. Only five points lost on serve. Won three straight games to open the first set and three more games in a row after Cipolla held for 1-*3, and four straight to open the second. I don't see any reason why he can't beat Troicki in the next round so hopefully he can serve as well as he did in this match vs the Serbian and get the opportunity to play (likely) Murray in R3.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Murray better watch out :D

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
torn on whether Ryan is very convincing or if Cipolla was just horrible. Cipolla is never THAT good but did not expect this demolition job

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I saw Harrison live for the first time at 15, and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Most analysts thought that he'd be where Tomic is by now, and it'll be interesting to see if Ryan makes a big surge up the rankings in the next couple of years.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
I saw Harrison live for the first time at 15, and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Most analysts thought that he'd be where Tomic is by now, and it'll be interesting to see if Ryan makes a big surge up the rankings in the next couple of years.
I thought the same. But his game hasn't developed that much since then. He has a ton of time to improve, though.

·
Tsonga,Djokovic
1,982 Posts
Ryan has a great opportunity to reach R3, keep going! :yeah:

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
In the words of the immortal Jack Black...Comingtoyaaaahaaaa!!

More wins...and a breakout tourney please. Future of American Tennis.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
ryan saving tennis^^

·
Banned
4,017 Posts
ryan saving tennis^^
:rolleyes: Cipolla is one of the players who have the best variety to show on tennis. What he lacks in terms of power is completed by his fighting spirit and his fantastic slice.
Insted of posting such things, you should watch out for things. Yeah, Ryan will have for sure a better career, but I still prefer someone who breaks his ass working hard like Onion to him :yeah:

Said that, congrats Ryan ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts