Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well done, Grisha! :bigclap:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Indian Wells R1: Dimitrov def. Dodig 6-1 6-4

Good win for Grigor. Match was closer than the final scoreline indicates. Both guys had a lot of chances on each's serve throughout the match. Grigor broke to 15 to take a *3-1 lead in the first set then had to save two break points in a long game with several deuces to consolidate, but did so. Grigor then immediately went up *0-40 and broke for a *5-1 lead, serving the first set out to love.

Second set, Dodig fell behind *0-40 at 1 all and held, then had break point in Grigor's next service game. Grigor held, then needed five break points to finally break for a *3-2 lead in the second set. Dodig had *30-40 and a second serve return to immediately break back and didn't take advantage, and Dodig had 30 all at 3-*4. Dodig saved three match points at *3-5 and saved 11/12 break points overall in the second set.

Dodig fought hard as always, but the better player won here in the end. Very much needed victory for Grigor who returns to the top 100 with this result.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Indian Wells RD1: Dimitrov def Dodig 6-1 6-4

Well done Grisho,that was pretty good....pls find some form ,champ

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Re: Indian Wells R1: Dimitrov dismisses Dodig 6-1, 6-4

This is just crazy....i was lazy to post the thread i made before 30 min..this was GS final it seems :D

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

This is just crazy....i was lazy to post the thread i made before 30 min..this was GS final it seems :D
It's been a while since Grisha won a match. :)

·
Registered
4,379 Posts

Well done Dimitrov. Keep going son

·
Banned
18,509 Posts

:woohoo::woohoo:

Dodig :bigwave:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

Finally a good result :yeah:.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts

Grigor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::rocker::sport::rocker2::yippee:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Re: Indian Wells R1: Dimitrov def. Dodig 6-1 6-4

Dodig has about three months left to go at this level. Time is ticking on his ATP career.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Dodig's balls couldn't handle the Grigor Dimitrov moment of inertia.

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
:lol: Francis and his Dodig dislike :p

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
I don't dislike Dodig, but everything I predicted about him is coming true. The only thing I've ever said about Dodig is he lacks talent, which he does, and he couldn't maintain a top 100 level, and he hasn't and will likely fall out by June. He's done well to stay top 100 for a year but time is running out.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Good way to end the losing streak! Ferrer will be really tough next round of course, but good result! :cheerleader:

·
Registered
15,729 Posts

No more slams for Dodig :sad:
Umag hasn't even passed us so you are talking sh!t yet again... dodig has a lifetime WC at Umag so you need to wait a few years before making the poorly thought out post you made... you need some money to buy some people to tell you what to do

1 - 20 of 39 Posts