Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matosevic The Great saved 5 of 6 break points in the match... the mental warrior does it again... for Marinko it is all about the arm wrestle of the mind, one that in 2012 he is bound to win more often than not...

somebody stop this guy

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Losing to a clown like Mugtosevic should be grounds for an automatic ban from the ATP tour

·
Registered
22,598 Posts
Who is this guy? Does he have Tomic-like extreme talent or what?
journeyman, never been top 100, already 26

some people just like to troll about anyone who wins a couple matches in a row, because that's how boring their lives are

Reactions: Sham Kay Adams

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Why revive the bandwagon when everyone knows it will be derailed again very soon :shrug:.

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
journeyman, never been top 100, already 26

some people just like to troll about anyone who wins a couple matches in a row, because that's how boring their lives are
you have no idea of Matosevic's potential... and furthermore, i would strongly suggest to you and the thread readership that it is in fact you that is the troll here so i kindly request that you promptly f*** off...

·
Registered
22,598 Posts
you have no idea of Matosevic's potential... and furthermore, i would strongly suggest to you and the thread readership that it is in fact you that is the troll here so i kindly request that you promptly f*** off...
yes because a 26 year old who has a career high of 129 is extremely talented and has boatloads of potential, good to know.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
sorry mate... bogan free zone mate... go buy a carton of fruity lexia and verbally abuse some foreigners... mate...
You're trying too hard, fast_clown. You were much more funnier when you didn't try to appear intelligent

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
You're trying too hard, fast_clown. You were much more funnier when you didn't try to appear intelligent
Yeah, stick back to Korean Man you "fast_clown".

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

yes because a 26 year old who has a career high of 129 is extremely talented and has boatloads of potential, good to know.
Yeah, stick back to Korean Man you "fast_clown".
whoa... what have we here, some canadian who until raonic appeared didn't know what a tennis racquet was... chief nadal fangirl who believes his righteous mtf opinion matters... and wow, it looks like we have a little bogan apprentice for Topspinbogan...

what do they all have in common...? they all are getting their knickers in a twist over an aussie mug... lol

·
Registered
22,598 Posts
yeah that makes sense because Milos was ranked in the 700's when I joined

·
Registered
874 Posts
I've seen this guy play. Nothing impressive but he was playing against a super talent. It's good to know that he's getting good results but judging from what I've seen of his game, it wasn't particularly memorable.

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah that makes sense because Milos was ranked in the 700's when I joined
ok, i apologise...so you joined when rao was 700... I had no idea about the desperation of Canadian tennis fans...to join a forum for a guy ranked 700 is a bit sad i think but on the flipside at least you get to take the Glenn Michibata posters posters off you and your mothers bedroom walls...

I've seen this guy play. Nothing impressive but he was playing against a super talent. It's good to know that he's getting good results but judging from what I've seen of his game, it wasn't particularly memorable.
i fear that you may need laser surgery...there is something Wrong with Your eyes...pm me...I've dealt with a lot of blind people in mtf...i can help

1 - 18 of 18 Posts