• Baggy

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Wawa

Votes: 15 39.5%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
No idea. The only thing I dare to predict: three sets. ;)

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
baghdatis should win this, but who knows...

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Yeah this is the match of tonight's schedule imo. I'm leaning to Baggy in this one, although it isn't as if Stan isn't capable of winning this either.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
They will both have chances in this match and it's easy to see it coming down to a few points. Baghdatis is the favourite and really if he plays well he has the right tennis to beat WaWa but it's not always that simple.

·
Registered
496 Posts
They never played before.

Baghdatis is a bit more versatile, arguably bigger (but sometimes unreliable) serve, BH is a bit of a liability, Wawrinka is very powerful off both wings, both can grind it out only to choke it away in the end.

Probably Baghdatis.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Baghdatis is an extremely talented careless notvery intelligent choker, and is still a better player than Stan, so I guess he'll win tonight.

Reactions: Horatio Caine

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
baggy in 3

i wouldnt read too much into the fact that odesnik took a set off marcos, wayne looked sharp in the qualies

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Baghdatis will win imo but vamos Stan... It's possible! :rocker2:

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
When you struggle big time past mighty Odesnik, you´re normally calling for a next round exit
Never seen Levine play before, and maybe he is a fairly decent player...but Stan hasn't exactly been firing on all cylinders this week, or even since his Australian Open injury. ;)

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
My prediction: Stan in 3. Whatever happens, tennis will be the winner in this one.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
They never played before.

Baghdatis is a bit more versatile, arguably bigger (but sometimes unreliable) serve, BH is a bit of a liability, Wawrinka is very powerful off both wings, both can grind it out only to choke it away in the end.

Probably Baghdatis.
They have. In 2002 Baghdatis won 6-0 7-6 - in Switzerland.

I hope this is the time for revenge. Come on Stan.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts