Discussion Starter #1
in my estimation, the list of players to watch here is as follows:

1. Fed
2. Djokovic
3. Murray
4. Nalby
5. Roddick
6. Tsonga

Tsonga, Nalby, and Roddick could make deep runs here but the title will go to either Djokovic or Fed. that is the way to bet anyway. Murray may occupy the 3rd highest probability of walking away with the title if the draw opens up for him a little.

Roddick goes in with the best form but i dont think he can beat Djokovic again. this surface is a little slower and Djokovic is too good to lose to him twice in a row. Fed, on the other hand, never loses to Roddick. you might as well say that roddick is now Fed`s indentured servant hired only for Fed`s on court entertainment.

one final note about roddick: he did say that he is ready to start challenging for the slams again. should be interesting to see how far he can take it.

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
Can't you sleep at night if you don't start a new thread?

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Volandri.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Can't you sleep at night if you don't start a new thread?
haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:

LOL, U SO FUNNY

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
lalo

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
What about Nadal? It's the hard court, but not very fast hard court, so Nadal has the chance. If Tsonga and Nadal meat, Nadal will destroy him.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
What about Nadal? It's the hard court, but not very fast hard court, so Nadal has the chance. If Tsonga and Nadal meat, Nadal will destroy him.
Nadal is DEFINITELY one of the top contenders for Indian Wells. Unlike Dubai, courts are much slower and that of course suits his game.

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
I just cant understand why people put so much hope in tsonga!

I mean who knew him before AO? I didn't, and I follow almost every ATP tournament..

He was a one time slam finalist, mark my words. (Still, it is fair to say he played very wull in AO)

I agrre with the other players

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
I forgot to mention that we slhould also keep an eye on ferrer and davydenko, it is worth seeing the fight for the no4 spot between them.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I forgot to mention that we slhould also keep an eye on ferrer and davydenko, it is worth seeing the fight for the no4 spot between them.

Fererr had great results on hard courts last year. he could be due to take a big time scalp or 2 here. for instance, he is the one who had knocked out Roddick in Cincy last year. he did a number on Roddick in Shanghai as well. i agree. it should be interesting to see how they do here.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Yes. Yes I do.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

its the form and the fitness. he has taken a hit in both departments.

he has to find a way to right the ship. lets hope you are right.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Fed will not win it for sure. Rafa either. Dkovovic maybe though I wouldn't like him to win. Roddick will win Miami.
No chance in hell. He played really well in Dubai and deserved to win, but Miami belongs to Federer or Djokovic...if I had to put my money on it though I'd go with Federer.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No chance in hell. He played really well in Dubai and deserved to win, but Miami belongs to Federer or Djokovic...if I had to put my money on it though I'd go with Federer.

roddick says he is ready to start challenging for slams. can he do it>

1 - 20 of 32 Posts