Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
12,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is less about this particular result (although Albot has yet to win a match this year - He's now 0-6), but rather the fact that Krueger has somehow managed to come back after getting bageled in the first set in two consecutive matches. Yesterday he beat Dudi Sela 0-6 7-6 7-5 and today he won 0-6 6-4 6-4. I can't remember a time that's happened, although I'm sure it has at some point.

Incredible. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
Nishikori won R3 and R4 in 2017 RG after being bagelled by Chung and Verdasco, that was also pretty remarkable :p

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Nishikori won R3 and R4 in 2017 RG after being bagelled by Chung and Verdasco, that was also pretty remarkable :p
Even more . Damn , you are on top of stuff all the time raysun .! Youve got my Popcon vote (y) haha if it serves for anything

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Too bad Im not liking this at all , Albot is one of my faves to watch . 0-6 for the Lion of Moldova is not pretty at all . Ironically starting 6-0 himself . Loosing in a CH R1 vs Krueger now . F*CK

·
Administrator
12,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha yes that’s true, but only the Verdasco one was a comeback. Nishikori was leading the match against Chung when he was bageled iirc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts