Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, you asked the following

It's been a long long time there has been no Q&A thread. What happened to them? It was kind of fun reading them when I was just a lurker.
and I already answered by rep and said that those threads were usually active in the Off Season.

When I introduced the "Spotlight" idea to MTF I thought it was a nice idea to get to know people and during one time we had a real "Spotlight" mania :lol:

Mmmh... So far FedererBulgaria seems to be "leading". But if people want me to be the victim, no problem.

Be careful what you wish for: This is your thread :cool:

1) How similar is your online personality to your in-person persona? For instance, on the boards, are you more shy/reserved, or more open/expressive?

2) When did you start watching tennis?

3) Imagine you wouldn't have been a tennis fan already. Do you think you would get interested in tennis these days?

4) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?

5) Best and worst characteristic trait?

6) What are you most proud of?

7) What’s your philosophy of life?

8) Which vices do you have?

9) Do you have any quirks (for example having to check 10 times whether you have really closed the door)?

10) What is one thing you want to do in your lifetime?

11) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?

12) How would your friends describe you?

13) What do you value most in a person?

14) What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

15) What are the key things someone should know about you?

16) What's your biggest regret?

17) When did you got your first PC? When have you been using the internet for the first time and do you remember which information you searched there first?

18) If you could have dinner with 3 people from any time in history, whom would you invite? Why?

19) Have you ever changed your opinion about a tennisplayer (either positive or negative)? If yes, what was the reason for it?

20) Which 10 places of your country are a must-see when someone is visiting ...

I think that's enough for the start :angel:

Looking forward to read your answers :)

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
how many men did you sleep with?

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Are you an alpha or a beta?
Would you ever knowingly date/kiss/screw/marry a beta?
How thick is your neck?

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
What was it about my avatar that turned you off women?

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
^ It's the haircut bro. One of my tennis buddy's two moms had a butch haircut like that. Cut short on the sides with the Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump comb-over. She was meaner than a pitbull. The other one was no less vicious, but more passive aggressive. I remember going on a
summer vacation with them and had PTSD for the rest of my teens.

·
10,277 Posts
What's your max bench-lift Brah?

Have you ever played with a Tamagotchi before?

Favorite Noodle Bowl?

Have you ever met another AlphaMale Gay man?

What is your favorite number?

Do you have a favorite: Beer? Wine? Hard Alcohol?

Can we go clubbing sometime?

Also this is for you, remember something about Sexy Red Heads:

·
Registered
21,279 Posts
1. Why didn't you chose my brilliant suggestion "MugMachineTard" as your twitter nickname? I was deeply disappointed about it you know.

2. What's your favourite colour?

3. What's your favourite perfume?

4. Have you been into a concert before? If you have, which was the one you enjoyed the most?

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
1) How similar is your online personality to your in-person persona? For instance, on the boards, are you more shy/reserved, or more open/expressive?
My online personality is cringe. My sense of humour works very well in real life though, not as well on the internet. But I'm as expansive and as much a social(ite) as I appear here.
I'm a bit arrogant but it adds to the charm.

2) When did you start watching tennis?
I remember well watching tennis on TV for the first time during Wimbledon 95, when Rosset lost in the first round. I was 6 at the time.

3) Imagine you wouldn't have been a tennis fan already. Do you think you would get interested in tennis these days?
Probably not! And that's the scary part. I almost never watch sports on TV/streaming (tennis being the exception, of course), so it would be hard for me to get interested by one of them.

4) What’s your favourite match of your favourite player and who is the opponent you enjoy to see him play against the most?
My favourite player, as a whole, remains Roger Federer. All those incredible years... You just can't erase them from your memory. I also met him twice.
My favourite match? Hard to tell. Right now, I would say Roland Garros 2011 against Djokovic. And Djokovic matches-up extremely will with Federer, both bringing out the best of each other everytime they play together. It's crazy!

5) Best and worst characteristic trait?
I'm a very frank, straight-forward person, I think. It's also my worst trait, because I often lack delicacy and use no filter.

6) What are you most proud of?
My cringe-worthy MTF signature. No contest.

7) What’s your philosophy of life?
Mariah Carey is my favourite philosopher. Make of it what you want.

8) Which vices do you have?
The Pony 13025 vice is cool as keck! The Stalwart 75-3056 is good for beginners, in my opinion. I know many won't agree with me.

9) Do you have any quirks (for example having to check 10 times whether you have really closed the door)?
I used to have one that was really weird: I used to count the fingers of a single hand, so 5. But I prefer even number. So I used to multiplicate by 5 everytime, because it had to always be multiplied by 5, in my mind. So I used to go from a hand to another, trying to find an equality between both (like... 25 fingers in 2 hands, which would equal 12.5, which is impossible. One hand would be favoured with 13 fingers and the other with 12). It could last 1 to 2 minutes doing this. Until I'd give up.
Crazy.

10) What is one thing you want to do in your lifetime?
To make love with Chris Kuerten. That's a pretty common dream on MTF, I've heard.

11) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?
As a kid, I thought I'd be totally independent, having the crazy life, and doing what I want. I pretty much got all of that already.
But the weird thought was the following: I thought It'd be cool to be like my parents. Until I left home when I reached my 18 years old; exactly because they were everything but "cool" to me.

12) How would your friends describe you?
"Get your pants up, please! No more sex with anyone for the week." or "Did you quit being a full-time thug?"

13) What do you value most in a person?
Their ability to use their hands GOATly: artsts, cookers, sex partners, tennis players, etc.

14) What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I'd have loved to be a tennis player, to be honest. But my dream was shattered once I injured my right hand and had to chose between my studies and tennis career.

15) What are the key things someone should know about you?
Buy me Belgian chocolate and I'll bitch-slap you. Speak softly during sex and I'll stop coïtus in a second.

16) What's your biggest regret?
Buying Belgian chocolate, just to try. Awful idea.
I also hate the fact that I cannot see my sister more often these days, even if we live in the same city.

17) When did you got your first PC? When have you been using the internet for the first time and do you remember which information you searched there first?
Pretty late, actually. My parents were against the fact of owning a computer before my 16 years old, so I got one in 2005. A shiny and new Windows XP. The first things I looked for were a method for penis growth and Brokeback Mountain's OST. (The 2nd one is not a joke)

18) If you could have dinner with 3 people from any time in history, whom would you invite? Why?
1. Ingmar Bergman, the movie director. Because he was a genius, his films moved me to tears and filled me with big emotions.
2. Kate Bush, my absolute favourite female singer. Because she's Kate Bush.
3. Chris Kuerten. Because he's a lovely thug with sociopathis funniness.

19) Have you ever changed your opinion about a tennisplayer (either positive or negative)? If yes, what was the reason for it?
Andy Murray. From "What a cock on court!" to "What a cock, what a bulge!"

20) Which 10 places of your country are a must-see when someone is visiting ...
1. The jet d'eau of Geneva
2. The view of the city of Geneva from the Saleve mountain.
3. The Mount Cervin viewed from Zmutt.
4. The vineyard region of Lausanne, even if - like me - you're not into wine.
5. the lake Maggiore.
... Too many places, mainly natural.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Favourite kebab you ever ate?
A home-made kebab.

how many men did you sleep with?
Why do you even ask? I already told you: I don't know, I stopped counting a while back. :eek: (Well... Now there's something serious going on...)

:inlove:

Strangest bedroom experience? :D
After a night out, in an alternative nightclub: I puked on my partner but we still kept doing our thing nonetheless. Charming experience, would do again.

What females would you have sex with?
Do you want me to say "Franie"? Franie.
Seriously... Mmmh... Chris Kuerten.

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
:haha: Brokeback Mountain and Murray

lets be honest though, Kate ain't never leaving her little Devon bolt hole let alone jetting to Geneva to meet pleb like you :wavey:

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Are you an alpha or a beta?
It's a well-known fact around me: I'm a pure iota.

Would you ever knowingly date/kiss/screw/marry a beta?
No. What's the point of breaking betas' hearts? I'm not into unnecessary cruelty.

How thick is your neck?

You be the judge.
I'd rate my neck: handsome/10

·
Registered
12,469 Posts

You be the judge.
I'd rate my neck: handsome/10
That's one hell of a neck you got there. Must have a radius of like 2-3 inches, not bad... Not bad at all...

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Who would you prefer to be your BF, RBA or Sexrinka?
Sexrinka is a powerbottom, I'm sure! So him.

What was it about my avatar that turned you off women?
The painting in the back. Ugly feminine scenes.

why RBA? you make impression of a sound bloke and then you pick the most annoying player to support. or is it for trolling?
Why can't RBA fans be serious fans? He's a talented tennis player. He hits flat, yes, but plays constructed, intelligent points, Hingis-style. They are often very spectacular and he has amazing touch. Don't let Gulbis' propanganda fool you.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
What's your max bench-lift Brah?
Kowchi's weight.

Have you ever played with a Tamagotchi before?
Of course. I got all the fun in letting them die and seeing them suffer like mad, begging me to nourish them.

Favorite Noodle Bowl?
Chicken flavour oriental style.

Have you ever met another AlphaMale Gay man?
My BF is probably one of the most alpha males in Geneva. He's bi, though.
You'd be surprised how alpha gay men are. The TV propaganda will let you think most of gay men are sissies or such - but nope.

What is your favorite number?
4. It must be because my name is made of 4 letters. I don't know.

Do you have a favorite: Beer? Wine? Hard Alcohol?
Hard alcohols, by default. Because I really dislike the 2 other options. Beer is for fake alphas who are into piss, and wine is for the bourgeois who think they know what they are drinking, when, in reality, it probably costs 8 euros.

Can we go clubbing sometime?
I heard you'b be coming here, in Geneva, in August. We'll go to the "Usine" nightclub. Great underground music and amazing drugs.

Also this is for you, remember something about Sexy Red Heads:

I dislike their looks both equally.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts