Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Alex Bogdanovic vs. Lleyton Hewitt! why? errmmm.... cos.... ermmm... Lleyton is Alex's hero and it would be nice for Alex to... ermmm... join up with him! :p

Federer and Hewitt would be good too aswell as Hewitt and Haas! :) :)

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
How about JUANQUI and GUGA - forehand and backhand unite!

or ALEX CORRETJA and FABRICE SANTORO - they are both experienced doubles players, plus they're pleasing to the eye, albeit for different reasons.

HENMAN and HEWITT were an excellent and quite successful match-up at the beginning of the year, although I somehow doubt that they will double up again. One is superb at the net and the other is unbeatable from the baseline.

and for a bit of character:

GORAN IVANISEVIC (in his glory days) and MARAT SAFIN - there's nothing like slavic swear words! They would be a killer team and a real crowd pleaser.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Goran and Marat have played doubles together before. They are good friends so its not so surprising that they would team up.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Marat and Goran of course that will the funniest and the scariest duo ever. Don't you think it will unfair to the opponent five against two (three Gorans and two I's of Marat, LOL). It will probably be the fastest match ever with all the service aces they will serve up.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Marat and Goran! which personality would show up for which man? :eek: LOL! a duo of headcases! ;)

i'd like to see Kafelnikov and Rios; steadiness and style -- should be nice...;)

·
27,371 Posts
ok ok fine... what about Lley and Marat :hearts: Oh you know what would be interesting?? Lleyton and James Blake :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts