Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Its been a wonderful season, and its about to finish in two weeks from now. :(

We have the Tennis Masters Cup as our last stop, and I have two things to ask you for our game play during that week.

1. There´s an off week now, so I was thinking we could make the deadline be somewhen on Sunday. Theres plenty of time to decide what to do, so I dont see why we should wait till Wednesday to send the teams. ;)

2. We have two ways of making players values:
a. from this week´s ranking, with last year´s Tennis Masters Cup´s points in consideration.
b. from the ranking posted in this site, where last year´s TMC are cutted out. Some players as Hewitt, Ferrero, Agassi will be less expensive.

As this game is very democratical, you people will chose what we will do. :)
:wavey:

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Aww :)

Okay, I agree with the Sunday deadline, and as for points . . . it'd be nice to know how many points have to be defended, but I think in the official rankings, the TMC points have been taken off. So I vote for "without TMC points".

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think so, TH.
Play starts on Monday, isnt it?
Draw will probably be out on Saturday.

And it´s in Shangai, so Saturday for them is still Friday for us. :p

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*BUMP*

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
http://www.masters-cup.com/oncourt/

DRAW:

Red Group:
Lleyton Hewitt
Albert Costa
Carlos Moya
Marat Safin

Gold Group:
Andre Agassi
Roger Federer
Juan Carlos Ferrero
Jiri Novak

Tuesday's Scheduled matches:

4:00 PM - M. Safin v C. Moya

7:00 PM - L. Hewitt v A. Costa

Followed by: J.C. Ferrero v R.Federer

·
Registered
915 Posts
Awww I wanted the deadline to be Wednesday, so I could leave my choices to the last minute! ;)

I agree though, it's better to do it earlier though and also I'd go for the without TMC points from last year, it might let people maybe buy an extra player, where as if the TMC points were still on from last year, it would make the choice a little bit more limited.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
are we still voting? if so, i agree for the rankings without TMC 2001 points. ;)

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for participating. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts