Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time of year again........ Our wonderful, gorgeously, sweet, lovable, adorable and famous naughty Ruski and most of all... wifey of Sheva and mistress of Luca: MRS. ANNA is having her bday :aparty: :banana:

There are a fey people who want to say somethiing to you, so here they are :cool:

Since i am the Hubby, I am allowed to go first :angel::

Dear Milaya..... Life without you is un imaginable... since you came into my life, the sun is shining, even on the cloudiest day!
Will make you a proud wifey on the 21st of may in your Moscow ;)

I Will now hand over the mic to your "other love" (which i still don't get when you have me :rolleyes: ) cuz your happiness is my greatest aim:

So... it's my turn now to wish MY naughty Ruski a happy birthday, huh :aplot:

All i can say is :

YOU + ME

AND THIS

am very sure you'll get the point :p

And now, from me and hub, we ofcourse want to wish you all the best too ;D

I'll give my hugs and kisses to you in May, but since Cesc unfortunately can't be there then, he wanted to do it now:

All the best, dear Mrs Anna, you have no idea what you mean to me and how grateful i am that you introduced me to my wifey :D

:smooch:​

·
Registered
6,638 Posts

:rolls::rolls::rolls::rolls::rolls::rolls::rolls: :rolls::rolls:

All the very, very, verrrrrrrrrrry best, babe

·
Scavenger Hunter
31,853 Posts
pam! what is that thing! :eek:

ANNNNNNAAA!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM THE PENGUIN and all her other relatives on the iceberg :D :woohoo: :woohoo:

*still waiting for anna to visit or to visit anna*

·
DO THE LOCHTE
14,040 Posts
:aparty: :aparty: Happy Birthday, Anna!!! :aparty: :aparty:

Have an amazingly fun day, with lots of prezzies and other :aplot: stuff. And I wish you for all of your dreams to come true and to enjoy life along side your loved ones :smooch: :hug: :smooch:

And a little something from the guys :p

Unfortunately, Marat seems to have lost your prezzie, but he's looking for it :D

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Anna :kiss: Happy birthday crazy ruski

You got enough men for your birthday.

okay one more :p

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Hello, i can't stay long here, coz of all the photos of sexy men, my parents would start suspecting things.

But i do have time to wish you:
С Днём Рождения дорогая Аня! Желаю тебе счастья, радости, быбиков розовеньких, и вообще ВСЕГО другого, что есть в мире наилучшего.

Reactions: MariaV

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Hello, i can't stay long here, coz of all the photos of sexy men, my parents would start suspecting things.
But i do have time to wish you:
С Днём Рождения дорогая Аня! Желаю тебе счастья, радости, быбиков розовеньких, и вообще ВСЕГО другого, что есть в мире наилучшего.
:rolls:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Steph :spit: :rolls:

:lol:

Happy Birthday Annechka! :aparty: :bdaycake:
Wish you all the best in your new year of life. May you always have good health, happiness, love, friends, success, fun and much much more in your life :hug:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Анушкаааа, с днем рождения! :banana: :dance: All the best :smooch:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Happy (belated) birthday! :clap2::bigclap::aparty:

Hope you had a great time celebrating! ;)

·
Burned-out Safin fan
18,127 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts