Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dissident is not at home right now, and will not be around next week, either. This means he cannot calculate our scores for this week of play until next weekend, and that we can't play next week . . .

UNLESS:

"Maybe you people can arrange something and send all the teams to Becca? She was the co-owner of the game afterall. Let her work! :p (Yeah, you can tell her I said that ;))
Then, when I come back I can calculate the stuff? I just dont know. I wouldnt be able to play, but you guys could! Maybe that solves the deal. Ill have to let it for you guys to discuss it though."

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
By the way, what is all this "was" bit. I "was" the co-owner of the game? WAS?! I'll have you know, Hitman, that that hurts. And when you come back and read this 5 years from now, it will STILL hurt. *sniffles*

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Seriously though, if you guys want me to run the next couple weeks untill Hitman comes back, I can certaintly give it a go. I don't have any softwear on my computer that would allow me to do the calculations easily, and would have to do it manually, but I'm sure it won't kill me to give up half an hour or so...

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, mainly he stressed to me that we should discuss it and decide what to do, if we just want to wait for him to come back or if we want to go without him, especially since he won't be able to play and that would put him at a disadvantage.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Well, if I understand correctly, we wouldn't miss Indian Wells? When I read it the first time, I thought that Indian Wells was in jeapordy. If it's just Scotsdale and Delray Beach, it's not as big of a deal, seeing as that's just an optional week. Well, not a big deal for those of you who haven't been forgetting, that is :p

Anyhow, I dont' care either way. If you guys don't want to play next week, that's fine. If you do, and nobody else wants to, I can work out points.

It's worth noting that since its just an optional week, that hitman isn't going to lose anything for not playing...

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
I do have the MS Excel so if it's too much for you Becca, I can do it as I have offered to help Diss before.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Well, we have a couple days to decide. The board till be down for most of us untill Tuesday or so. So if we DO want to play, then we can pick up on Wednesday. If not, we'll pick it up at Indian Wells.

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
I think it would be fair to wait for Dissident. It just doesn't feel right to play without him.

Sorry it took me so long to get here. :eek:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Yeah I'd go along with the waiting idea, especially as it is only an optional event. I think it would good obviously to do Indian Wells though, if that's possible.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Well I have a Bio presentation Tuesday, so I don't mind collecting the teams from people. My presentation is over at 10, so if we made the deadline something like 11pm NY time, I don't mind doing the first part of the week. And I could send me team to you TH? Unless you wanted to collect all of them, that's cool with me :D

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can collect teams and post them up, no problem :)

I can't calculate new totals, though, so I guess we'll start Indian Wells with the last posted standings . . .

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Well isn't the last posted standings what we would use? :confused: They wouldn't have changed, right?

If you need help with something, let us know - Lee said she can help toooo.

Looks like i won't need to do anything :D *is pleased that she hasn't ended up looked like a control freak*

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
I think Diss will be back by next week, isn't he? He said he will be in Florianopolis for a week only.

Of course I will help if Diss is not around!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts