1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
He has little chance against Nadal in finals

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
As long as his mentality doesn't get the better of him he will win.

Reactions: schorsch

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
i dont know if him serving that well is a recent thing but if he does that in the final he could give Nadal a fight

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Denko is a mental midget who will fold like a cheap tent. He can't do anything with Rafa's huge topspin.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
God I hope so. It's funny because ever since Davydenko made the top 10, he's never really gotten that much respect. I remember when he played the TMC in 2005. PMac and Cliff were already comparing him to the other year wonders and here he is still in the top 5. Gotta love it!

Honestly, I would've preferred to see Roddick in the final but Nikolay beating Nadal would be the best result of the year for me. Actually, Roddick winning Dubai might have been better but please Davy, take this one.

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
davydenko has not haters based on his game or whatever

he has people who hate him bc he is a fixer and they wont shut up no matter which tournament he will win

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Denko is a mental midget who will fold like a cheap tent. He can't do anything with Rafa's huge topspin.
I think you just jinxed Nadal. You predicted Roger vs. Tipsy semis. I'm scared now. I think Davydenko will win this tourney :scared:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Roddick losing could mean no big celebrities at the final.
Lets hope those A-listers that Roddick knows, like Pauley Shore and Star Jones, show up for the final
I hope they can drag Pauley away from his busy schedule.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Davydenko looked very motivated today against Roddick and very happy after he got the win... this realy means much to him and maybe there lies some chance for him in the finals

When we are at it, I'm now recalling people writting off Davydenko on the beggining of the season. Now it looks like this season could actualy pack into his best season so far

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
He will win in straights if he plays like this. Nadal's serve is very returnable. Destroyable, I would say.

·
Registered
428 Posts
It would be great for him, especially now with the clay right around the corner. He could do serious damage and make it an even more interesting fight for the trophies.
Still remember how close he got to beating Rafa on clay last year, hope it's gonna be just as good of a match this time.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Sad day for tennis if it happens.... honestly... a player with no marketing value, charisma, personality, looks, etc. whatsoever...

·
Registered
770 Posts
Sad day for tennis if it happens.... honestly... a player with no marketing value, charisma, personality, looks, etc. whatsoever...

Well Hell...by that logic Sampras' reign was a sad era for tennis.

·
Banned
212 Posts
davydenko has not haters based on his game or whatever

he has people who hate him bc he is a fixer and they wont shut up no matter which tournament he will win
He was cleared of all charges, so unless you know something we don't...

1 - 20 of 82 Posts