Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so scared now :scared: I finished watching The Exorcism of Emily Rose and now I'm alone in my room and I don't even want to go bed :scared: I think - if I go to bed - I'll keep the light on all night long ...It's 3:55 am so I need to stay awake only three more hours till morning :lol: but the problem is that I'm so sleepy now :zzz:

I don't know why I watch horror films if I'm always scared for the entire night but I can help it ... I LOVE HORROR FILMS !!!!

I remember the other day I watched a movie, I don't remember its name but it was about a couple and they had two kids - a girl and a boy - and the boy was the younger - like three years old - and he died and then he came back from death but he was evil and killed his mother :eek: The little boy's name was Gage and he was so cute !!!! but so evil !!! :lol:

And also yesterday with my sister we watched 13 ghosts :scared:

enough about horror films ...

I'm also happy today :D because ...

LLEYTON DEFEATED KOHLSCREIBER 6-2 6-0 :bigclap:

CONGRATS !!!! :yeah:

Good Luck in the next round :kiss:

and also I'm happy because today I saw Gonzo in the news and then in Tenis Pro :D
He was with his physical trainer and he was putting some kind of "tape" in his shoulder and then he started talking with Zabaleta
This was in the looker rooms of the Australian Open

I'm going to watch tv now
:bigwave:

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
:hug: :woohoo: for lleyton :D
horror films rock :) i hope you were able to sleep though

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug: