Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know many have probably been waiting for my reaction over the shock score, so here I am (yes Escude I know he lost).... Im off to uni from tomorrow so you wont hear much from me.

First off, I am dejected Tsonga lost after bagging the first set (my uncle was crying because he fell in luv wiv him... altho I suspect he had a bet...). However, CONGRATULATION TSONGA, YOU DID WELL TO GET WHERE YOU ARE NOW, BOUNCING BACK FROM SERIOUS INJURY TO A GRAND SLAM FINAL, AND THAT SHOULD BE APPLAUDED AND PRAISED. I simply hope Tsonga doesnt get demoralised by this upset, work very hard on his backhand crosscourt and down the line, and he'll be the complete package... and oh, he's gotta get over those mental meltdowns during sets.

I WOULD LOVE TO LAUDE Djokovic, but as many here might agree, the guy lacks of any kinda talent. He's to the hard court what Nadal is to the clay court (a brickwall). He did well to get to the final and win, but I would prefer to see fed or nadal there, they have much more to bring tennis simply and a lot more charisma... and oh, he should be a bit less full of himself and stop bouncing balls for ages really.

Anyways, enjoy urself guys, Im back at uni from tomorrow. xxxx

TSONGA AND MURRAY NUMBER ONE FAN

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I WOULD LOVE TO LAUDE Djokovic, but as many here might agree, the guy lacks of any kinda talent. He's to the hard court what Nadal is to the clay court (a brickwall). He did well to get to the final and win, but I would prefer to see fed or nadal there, they have much more to bring tennis simply and a lot more charisma... and oh, he should be a bit less full of himself and stop bouncing balls for ages really.
So much for the "new mutual respect between Djoker and Tsonga fans" :lol:

Come back when Tsonga gets the chance to face Federer It will be interesting

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So much for the "new mutual respect between Djoker and Tsonga fans" :lol:

Come back when Tsonga gets the chance to face Federer It will be interesting
Lol, I dont hate djoko fans, I said I didnt like his game, and the fack he was taking too long to bounce balls and serve lol.

And if Tsonga loses to Fed Im ok wiv it. He's still got to mature after injuries. The way Djoko behave today was outta order seriously.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
you cant leave without telling whose alias you are :(

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you cant leave without telling whose alias you are :(
Lol. I am nobody else. In case you still dont know me, I was THE ONLY GUY HERE way before the Australia Open started who gave some credit to Tsonga, and I strived to introduce him to the other forumers, without much success of course lol. I stuck wiv him until the very end, and Ill stick wiv him until the very, very end.

·
Registered
34 Posts
yeah , novak is good only on hard courts, he played semi final of roland garros and wimbledon just thanks to pure luck.... God how many haters of Novak.
Nole well done :) And Tsonga better luck next time, you are a great player, but for now, Novak is just too consistant for other players of his age except Nadal

·
Registered
67 Posts
@[email protected]

Match Facts

- Djokovic won 136 points, Tsonga 122

- There were six breaks of serve, four to Djokovic, two to Tsonga

- Djokovic had more winners, 46 to 44

- Tsonga had more unforced errors, 41 to 35

- Tsonga failed to break Djokovic's serve after the first set

Lacks of any kinda talent? Just a brickwall?

Cry me a river.:wavey:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah , novak is good only on hard courts, he played semi final of roland garros and wimbledon just thanks to pure luck.... God how many haters of Novak.
Nole well done :) And Tsonga better luck next time, you are a great player, but for now, Novak is just too consistant for other players of his age except Nadal
This thread is about me lol...

·
Banned
648 Posts

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
I know many have probably been waiting for my reaction over the shock score, so here I am (yes Escude I know he lost).... Im off to uni from tomorrow so you wont hear much from me.
Believe me mate

i was cheering Tsonga to win that match today, he deserved to win this title after his tourney... but he just didnt quite have that magic touch today - as in some of the big FH winners were missing for once and he shoulda broke Nole in the fourth set.. and i think he woulda took the 5th.

·
Banned
42,099 Posts

First off, I am dejected Tsonga lost after bagging the first set (my uncle was crying because he fell in luv wiv him... altho I suspect he had a bet...). However, CONGRATULATION TSONGA, YOU DID WELL TO GET WHERE YOU ARE NOW, BOUNCING BACK FROM SERIOUS INJURY TO A GRAND SLAM FINAL, AND THAT SHOULD BE APPLAUDED AND PRAISED. I simply hope Tsonga doesnt get demoralised by this upset, work very hard on his backhand crosscourt and down the line, and he'll be the complete package... and oh, he's gotta get over those mental meltdowns during sets.

Anyways, enjoy urself guys, Im back at uni from tomorrow. xxxx

TSONGA AND MURRAY NUMBER ONE FAN
I agree. No talent.

Who are you? You know nothing about tennis. Started watching yesterday and you think you know shit. :rolleyes:

@[email protected]

Match Facts

- Djokovic won 136 points, Tsonga 122

- There were six breaks of serve, four to Djokovic, two to Tsonga

- Djokovic had more winners, 46 to 44

- Tsonga had more unforced errors, 41 to 35

- Tsonga failed to break Djokovic's serve after the first set

Lacks of any kinda talent? Just a brickwall?

Cry me a river.:wavey:
Another idiot who started watching tennis yesterday and now thinks he knows anything. :rolleyes:

If it's about you, make it in Non Tennis forum
Aff this is infested by the pest.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I agree. No talent.

Who are you? You know nothing about tennis. Started watching yesterday and you think you know shit. :rolleyes:

Another idiot who started watching tennis yesterday and now thinks he knows anything. :rolleyes:

Aff this is infested by the pest.

Gu, bu-bu, you want to live us again...:crying2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts