Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was following Marat's score on my laptop in class, got called on and because I was not following the lecture I had to say that I could not answer and HE FREAKING LOSES!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT I GET??????

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Bad luck, I always hate it when my favourites lose too. But they all won today, so here's a bit of advice for you...

Support the Sjengster in his next match. Go on, I know you can do it; every natural instinct in your body may tell you not to, but support him and it will all be worthwhile. He's certainly going to need it against Novak.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In truth I should probably save up on the stress cuz if I don't get Hewitt, Safin, and Agassi meeting in some way in the latter stages of IW I'll be in a killing mood. :fiery: For my money some combination of the three have given me the most exciting matches in the last couple of years.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
ouch, luvbadboys. that happened to me last year when i was following one of Lindsay's matches during class on my friend's laptop. unfortunately i got caught by the teacher and had to serve a detention. :eek: but i didn't care b/c Lindsay won. :D

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
I don't think so TF. It's just the beginning of the season AND he was injured.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts