62,758 Posts
Re: Im going.......

Willie, dont go please :bigcry:

I wanna chat with you in your thread .

·
Registered
6,062 Posts

Don't leave u can put the person on ignore then u never see posts from them again or anything!!!
I mean I put people who annoy me on Ignore!!
So don't leave there are lots of people who would miss u :hug:

·
Registered
24,723 Posts

bye bye ;)

·
Registered
62,758 Posts

Becassine said:
i hate you.

:lol: Why do you hate him?

·
Registered
5,520 Posts

willie said:
jorge, you won ;)
sorry everyone, but im going
there is just one way i can return, and that is if jorge is bann, but as i dont think this would happen, is just, a bye forever :wavey:
so now you want to manipulate the administrators in order to get me banned? you are a wacko, willie :cuckoo:

You don't have to leave this site, arguments happens daily, bad-reps as well (I've received many, including from you), PM's with no nice words are common, and you are not free of that "crimes" you have insulted me calling me names especially in your thread, you have insulted me thru PM's as well. You have tried to create a kind of "squad" of friends and to order all them to bad-rep me. :rolleyes:
You have tried to manipulate the moderators in order to see certain posts deleted, posts that you don't like to see posted but that are not offensive.

and now, let's face it, you are trying to manipulate the adiministrators, saying that If I am not banned you will leave this site :cuckoo:

You don't have to leave this site but if you want to do so.... good bye, I won't miss you, grow up and then comeback :wavey:

Reactions: RodLo

·
Registered
27,104 Posts

jorge...why bother?????? i think you are gone?

·
Registered
5,520 Posts

Becassine said:
jorge...why bother?????? i think you are gone?
sorry Becky but please don't get involved in this. I don't want to have an argument with you, please.
I am the only one who decides when and how to take my personal decisions.

·
RAVE ON
18,877 Posts

Oneofakind0490 said:
Don't go. Your so cool and if you put him on ginore you wont have these problems anymore I think.
Does this include filthy messages in reps? I have no problem with Jorge posting in public, but most of his messages are in reps, because he is too cowardly to say the same in public.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts

·
Registered
5,520 Posts

buddyholly said:
Does this include filthy messages in reps? I have no problem with Jorge posting in public, but most of his messages are in reps, because he is too cowardly to say the same in public.
don't be a liar moronholly I have told you what you are and what I think about you both in private and in public, got it my dear moronholly?

BTW weren't you in the other side of the world? at least you said you would fly to some "exotic and distant land"... perhaps that's the name of the bar in the corner of your house :lol:

·
Registered
5,520 Posts

Becassine said:
Bull...you decided to make it personal. You lied to me.
once again Becky, this is not about you and me, please don't intervene.

·
RAVE ON
18,877 Posts

Jorge said:
BTW weren't you in the other side of the world? at least you said you would fly to some "exotic and distant land"... perhaps that's the name of the bar in the corner of your house :lol:
Jealousy is not cool.
Surprise,surprise, Indonesia has the Internet now.
Now keep quiet until the US Open is over.
The bar on my patio is actually called ''Vista de Poas''.

·
Registered
5,520 Posts

buddyholly said:
Jealousy is not cool.
Surprise,surprise, Indonesia has the Internet now.
Now keep quiet until the US Open is over.
The bar on my patio is actually called ''Vista de Poas''.
to be jealous from an elder and liar man? never mind! I have better things to do :cool:

·
Registered
24,723 Posts

:haha: :haha: :woohoo:
Jorge said:
to be jealous from an elder and liar man? never mind! I have better things to do :cool:

·
RAVE ON
18,877 Posts

Princesa! said:
Why can't you guys just get along? :cuckoo:
Yeah, what is all that stuff about opposites attract?
Guess we will just have to get along in a stormy relationship.

·
RAVE ON
18,877 Posts

Jorge said:

Well I suggest you start doing them!
BTW, when you mature, if ever, you will realise that elder is much better than the alternative.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts