Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forget names sooooo fast, it's amazing. :lol: I met a friend today and we sat together in a café when another student entered the room -- we both recognized her as being a fellow English student. But we just couldn't remember her name. :tape: She came over to our table and talked to us. :lol: I avoided to address her directly to protect myself from saying a wrong name. :haha: That's so embarassing :eek: She started studying with me and in our first semesters we had some classes together, we even spent a whole weekend in a log cabin with other students 2 or 3 years ago. :lol:

THis is torturing me, I know I won't be able to think of anything else until I remember her name :fiery: And this will probably take days :banghead:

Is it my age or what?

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought so... :awww: but hey, i'm not alone :lol: hiya granny ileana, do you want some of my rheumatism cream??? :haha:

·
Registered
20,184 Posts
or it could be you've been thinking of angela? :haha::haha: blah :p it's prolly age. happens to me too though i tend say the person's wrong name and if she/he corrects me, it saves me from a few days of mental torture. i tend to make a joke out of it by saying..."Ohhhhhhh right, but you look so similar to ..let's say Kate Moss that I thought your name was Kate :p" Generally, people don't get too angry when they're being associated with something positive such as a celebrity. It works for me coz i forget tons of names :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts