Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...But we need to revise the schedule. Following the exact WTA Tour schedule will take forever. We need to do something like 3-4 Tournaments per season, like Rebound Ace, Clay, Grass, Hard, and Indoors. I can't believe I let you guys down. I'm not going to quit being the Moderator after working so hard to find new people! We have almost 30 Players, IWA is a great game and will stay...

·
Registered
248 Posts
You are doing a good job of running things here, and I'm so happy you've decided to stay. :D

A couple of suggestions: Maybe make like a 15 week schedule, 3 tournies on each surface. Do one event a week so save time, and make the singles/doubles draws on around sunday, make points due monday or tuesday. Just assume permanent doubles teams, instead of waiting ofr them all to commit. Actually, make a thread where players have to confirm their teams, then use those ones in each draw unless they tell you they've changed.

I hope you keep running IWA, and I hope everyone realises you've done a great job so far. :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ryan said:
You are doing a good job of running things here, and I'm so happy you've decided to stay. :D

A couple of suggestions: Maybe make like a 15 week schedule, 3 tournies on each surface. Do one event a week so save time, and make the singles/doubles draws on around sunday, make points due monday or tuesday. Just assume permanent doubles teams, instead of waiting ofr them all to commit. Actually, make a thread where players have to confirm their teams, then use those ones in each draw unless they tell you they've changed.

I hope you keep running IWA, and I hope everyone realises you've done a great job so far. :D
Thank you very much Ryan! Those are great ideas! But I'm not that good...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts