Mens Tennis Forums banner

Will you spend some money for every underarm ace hit from Kyrgios against Nadal?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
People. Its finally time to channel the vast amount of MTF tardism and actually doing something good with it.

We all can't wait for the clash between Nick Kyrgios against Rafael Nadal. So why not make it special?

I'll spend 100 $ to the victims of Australian bushfire for every underarm ace Kyrgios hits against Nadal. No excuses. If it happens, my money will be spend, and I will post prove in this thread.

Feel free to join. I know a lot of you probably don't have a lot of money, so feel free to decide about your own amount of money you are going to give. Even 10 bucks would help a little.

I'm aware chances are high that we will not see any underarm ace at all. So why not take a little gamble? I believe in you, MTF. Just look into your hearts and do it!7

I'll refresh this counter below, so everybody can see how much money is going to be spend.

Money counter: The following amout will go to charity for every underarm ace Nick Kyrgios hits against Rafael Nadal at the Australian Open 2020:
@swiss_tennisgod: 100 $ for every underarm ace
@guitarra: 10 Euro for every underarm ace; 100 Euro if Kyrgios wins
@Guest82: 100 AUS $ if Kyrgios wins; 50 AUS $ if Kyrgios calls Nadal "salty"
@AskTheQuestion: 100 $ if Kyrgios wins; 10 $ for every underarm serve (no ace required)
@Arsenalex: 200 $ for every underarm ace
@cmchelsea: 10 $ if Kyrgios wins; 100 $ if Kyrgios wins in straight sets
@IBM: 5 $ for every Nadal facepalm during the match (someone has to count that one ;))
@Darth Vaderer: 1000 $ if Kyrgios gets defaulted
@antfarm: 10 $ for every underarm serve; 10 $ for every tweener: 10 $ when commentators discuss Rafas biceps; 50 $ after the match, no matter what :love:
@Pedigree: 50 $ for each unreturned underarm serve; 50 $ for each time Kyrgios imitates Nadal pulling a wedgie; 200 $ if Nadal refuses to shake Kyrgios’s hand at the end of the match
@invisiblecoolers: 50 CAD $ if Kyrgios "underarms and end up winning AO".
@Meddy Bär: 5 Euros every time Kyrgios plays a tweener; 10 Euros if he accidently hits his balls while doing it; 30 Euros if Kyrgios makes an underhand serve on matchpoint

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
great idea! i am really low on money right now but i will throw in a little too, for good measure

Reactions: swiss_tennisgod

·
Registered
831 Posts
Fantastic idea. 10 EUROS from me per each under arm serve ace plus additional 100 EUROS if Nick roasts dull.
Any Nadal fan willing to join? Come on, people, show how generous you are!
I’ll go with this. 100 AUS $ to the cause if King Kyrgios takes Dull out of the tournament. An extra 50 AUS $ if he calls him salty in the press conference afterwards.

Going to tweet this thread to King Kyrgios to inspire him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fantastic idea. 10 EUROS from me per each under arm serve ace plus additional 100 EUROS if Nick roasts dull.
Any Nadal fan willing to join? Come on, people, show how generous you are!
I’ll go with this. 100 AUS $ to the cause if King Kyrgios takes Dull out of the tournament. An extra 50 AUS $ if he calls him salty in the press conference afterwards.

Going to tweet this thread to King Kyrgios to inspire him.
Just wonderful, guys!

And YES, Kyrgios needs to know about this. Every message on Twitter/Instagram is very appreciated.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Seems like u recovered after that 19 final,where 40-15rer lost after 2 mp.Good.We need u here...for the lulz.Because annual roasted Rogie by serbian chef on RLA is coming :D

Reactions: Bakano

·
Banned
11,640 Posts
MTF getting heated again, I love it. Swisstennisgod and rafanaticism threads, shots fired.

Back in the day, I would feel offended and hurt as an emotional Nadal fan, but as I age, this is all about, without these fun filled MTF threads my tennis watching rituals lack spirit and taste. Let's be civil and enjoy rest of the tournament.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
MTF getting heated again, I love it. Swisstennisgod and rafanaticism threads, shots fired.

Back in the day, I would feel offended and hurt as an emotional Nadal fan, but as I age, this is all about, without these fun filled MTF threads my tennis watching rituals lack spirit and taste. Let's be civil and enjoy rest of the tournament.
THIS.If not for 40-15rer tards and them being utter clowns?mtf would be so boring:)

Reactions: Bakano

·
Registered
2,500 Posts

Well, it's not our side that started it, is it? But yeah, it sure is fun. I don't really care about AO, in fact, I doubt Rafa can win it, Djoko seems to be in imperious form, so I doubt it matters much, but I certainly don't want Rafa losing to the Aussie hunchback and I won't let Fedtards go unpunished. Since they started it, I'll be glad to give them the taste of their own medicine. ?

·
justice for all
15,134 Posts
Well, it's not our side that started it, is it? But yeah, it sure is fun. I don't really care about AO, in fact, I doubt Rafa can win it, Djoko seems to be in imperious form, so I doubt it matters much, but I certainly don't want Rafa losing to the Aussie hunchback and I won't let Fedtards go unpunished. Since they started it, I'll be glad to give them the taste of their own medicine. ?
But there’s a major difference: we’ll be donating REAL money while you are just punching. If you REALLY are generous not just hateful offer some money e.g. per every Rafa’s FH winner DTL or something like that...

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
But there’s a major difference: we’ll be donating REAL money while you are just punching. If you REALLY are generous not just hateful offer some money e.g. per every Rafa’s FH winner DTL or something like that...
Guitarra telling me I'm hateful. I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming and having a nightmare. I'm not interested in playing silly games like you people, just exposing you is enough. But okay, I'll buy you the mug if Rafa wins vs Kyrgios.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Nick treats pricks like they should be treated, which is enough for me.
100$ if he wins + 10% for each underarm serve (not ace).

Reactions: guitarra

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
[SPOILER="resolved drama post"]Bets are off. Thread got moved to the ruins.

I better not write here what i'm thinking about the mods. I hope you are happy with that decision. Fire victims sure appreciate it.[/SPOILER]

Edit: bets are on again. See my later posts

1 - 20 of 86 Posts