83,400 Posts
haha, I cant blame Roger, Celine sucks huge donkey rods

Well, he just lose a fan.
:haha:

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I skimmed through two pages of that thread and I don't see anything wrong with what the large majority of the posters wrote. Those are some very normal responses to me.
agree tha majority are ok but there's a couple who made me laugh ....I wanted to read the old BBC interview and i found a a link to that site...my favourite is the dude who said 'roger just lost a fan' and the other who said 'he's an Asshole' or 'no one will remember him' /'he's a loser' ....I guess when you're a fan you don't realise how stupid you sound defending your idols sometimes.....

so I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to other players fans, if I ever sounded like that defending roger...

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
What a vile bunch of fruitcakes :retard:

how the feck does anyone even like Celine Dion?

especially liked the guy who said Roger's face looked like a dunked donut :lol:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
another triumph
especially the foreign tennis players part
Celine will always be number one plus Roger Federrer is a [email protected] hole. I prefer the foreign Tennis Players. They are more sexier than Roger Federrer that [email protected] Hole

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
mmmmmMMMMYYYYYYY HEARTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WILLLLL GOOOOO ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts
I hope Celine continues to sell millions of albums so her old fossil husband Rene keeps being a generous donator at the high stakes poker games... :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I love Celine Dion and was pretty disappointed that Roger didn't like her but her fans should get a life. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts